bigmuleyfan

Please delete

I've got one that I believe is for Saturday night at Cabelas. Its either 10% OR 20% off your purchase but I cant remember. You can have it, if it helps you.

Mark

Right now I saw free two day FedEx shipping on any order >$50.

I suspect next week something good will come out. 

Yeah I'm under the impression since Bass Pro and Cabelas is the same now they are having the same Black Friday sales.  Nothing really stood out to me. Looking to purchase some nice 12's or 15's binoculars.

4 hours ago, HNTNGUY said:

I've got one that I believe is for Saturday night at Cabelas. Its either 10% OR 20% off your purchase but I cant remember. You can have it, if it helps you.

Mark

This Saturday? I'd like to get a new shotgun for my Sandhill Crane hunt next week. I have a Model 12 but it is from the very early 50's and I don't think I shoot shoot steel shot through it. The Stoeger 3000 seems like the way to go.

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

This Saturday? I'd like to get a new shotgun for my Sandhill Crane hunt next week. I have a Model 12 but it is from the very early 50's and I don't think I shoot shoot steel shot through it. The Stoeger 3000 seems like the way to go.

If you don't have time, I have an 11-87 or an 870 you are welcome to borrow.  3" chambers in each.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HNTNGUY said:

My Mom ended up having the Saturday night one in the mail. She heard me talking to my Dad on the phone and brought it up. Thanks for your willingness 

16 hours ago, PRDATR said:

You dont need to use steel shot for cranes unless your in a lead restricted area.  

• Like 1