billrquimby

Coueswhitetail.com Dictionary

<<<<<<<Bill I think this is both your lists combined.>>>>>>>

Wow, Keith!

I hope you have software that combines and alphabetizes lists, otherwise that had to be a huge amount of work. I'm impressed.

Bill Quimby

i thought european was what ya do after too much diet mt dew? once we was in sweeden and somebuddy broke into my room and stoaled all o' my clothes. we called the cops but all they could say was ya and da go to heck American pigs. the next day we was walkin' around and my buddy seen some craotion lookin' dude wearin' my best pair o' bib overhauls and he hollerd out "EUROPEAN IN YORE PANTS"!!!! i looked down and said "no i ain't" all the while this croation was gettin' futher away. then i realized what he was a hollerin' about. i shoulda knowed he meant somethin' else, cuz i usually can tell when i pee my own pants. we chased him down and got my britches back and sent him a runnin' off nekked. thing is, over there, nobody even noticed. Lark.

i thought european was what ya do after too much diet mt dew? once we was in sweeden and somebuddy broke into my room and stoaled all o' my clothes. we called the cops but all they could say was ya and da go to heck American pigs. the next day we was walkin' around and my buddy seen some craotion lookin' dude wearin' my best pair o' bib overhauls and he hollerd out "EUROPEAN IN YORE PANTS"!!!! i looked down and said "no i ain't" all the while this croation was gettin' futher away. then i realized what he was a hollerin' about. i shoulda knowed he meant somethin' else, cuz i usually can tell when i pee my own pants. we chased him down and got my britches back and sent him a runnin' off nekked. thing is, over there, nobody even noticed. Lark.

:lol:

" Mall -- Verb. To wound by biting and scratching; also noun Place where wives of hunters get even

Ain't that 2nd part the truth!

This was helpful, could never figure out what a carp was.

Carp took me a while as well. Some guy said he was huntin Carp and followin Carp tracks and I just couldn't quite grasp it.

I only know mule deer as Carp now.

we should fight.
I'm a mule deer junky I just think it's funny as heck to call them carp bucks
I never heard the term til reading it here years ago. Im ok with it since Im not overly sensitive and dont have very many feelings that I know of.
  • Like 1