Sign in to follow this  
Big Tub

Updates on Outdoor Writer ???

Lot of good people don't post here anymore.  Too bad.  I do believe we owe each other a certain amount of respect but it IS the internet, leave your feelings at the door.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Would you want to come and referee this train wreck?

Its unfortunate that we could run someone into the ground so hard over football picks that he doesn’t bother to share his experiences with us. Sometimes it’s hard to tell if this is a hunting website or a frat party.

On an up note, 308nut posted recently, a name we haven’t seen in a long time.

Hopefully with some tags in hand and turkey season approaching we can see more hunting, scouting and conservation content. 

What’s wrong with a Frat party?  Miss those days.  Beer, girls, beer and chit talking, beer, and hunting.   Whiskey when I didn’t get a tag or a phone number.  
Last time I looked it was a hunting website and not the Sierra club. 
Who is going to the youth turkey camp by Young AZ?  

Only ones worth a darn were tjhunt and lark.

I recall tj was drawn 37 times in a row.

I suspect many guests online are past members.

And one dude from texas

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

And one dude from texas

I wonder if it's the same dude that got bent over on his hunt for hunt trade?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Would you want to come and referee this train wreck?

Its unfortunate that we could run someone into the ground so hard over football picks that he doesn’t bother to share his experiences with us. Sometimes it’s hard to tell if this is a hunting website or a frat party.

On an up note, 308nut posted recently, a name we haven’t seen in a long time.

Hopefully with some tags in hand and turkey season approaching we can see more hunting, scouting and conservation content. 

Except nobody said anything about the football until weeks after. He just never came back after the football pick is all. 

• Like 1

Think they all got tired of drunk tirades, probably why Amanda hasn’t been around too.

To bad, I miss the stories and the stick. 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, huntlines said:

Think they all got tired of drunk tirades, probably why Amanda hasn’t been around too.

To bad, I miss the stories and the stick. 😁

This thread can make you feel like you're up at hunting camp after a long day's hunt, talking sheit around the.......  Well, there ya go... 

After all, it's not the "scone slicing, pinky raising tea party" thread...

3 hours ago, Ohthatguy said:

This thread can make you feel like you're up at hunting camp after a long day's hunt, talking sheit around the.......  Well, there ya go... 

After all, it's not the "scone slicing, pinky raising tea party" thread...

Agree, until it gets to the point moderators have to start deleting content. 

I wish they wouldn’t delete it and let everyone see who is who.

18 hours ago, az300wby said:

I am starting to like you man!  He was on the gentleman’s website monster muleys on 3/18/21.  
Nobody ever gets butt hurt on monster muley. 

I've been visiting MonsterMuleys the last couple days. What a shart show!!! That's another one I haven't been to in forever. Made me feel like I was back on FB

• Like 1

Can’t believe they allowed someone to have a profile pic with a middle finger in the air on this site.  I am sure Amanda approves of that.   Guess we see who is who. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Can’t believe they allowed someone to have a profile pic with a middle finger in the air on this site.  I am sure Amanda approves of that.   Guess we see who is who. 

I never noticed that😂

9 hours ago, az300wby said:

I didn’t think you could be offended by anything, let alone a finger. I’m sure it will get removed by the mods once they notice. Or they are leaving it so everyone see’s who is who.

• Like 1