07Guardian

Remember this.....

50 minutes ago, Edge said:

I think we had Smittys in Tucson, I know I've been in one somewhere. But I do recall the Fedmart off 22nd St.  One night me my dad and grandpa went in to buy grandpa a .22 pistol for snake control at his ranch.

I remember wandering over where the TVs for sale had Star Trek playing and watching Capt Kirk recite the preamble to our glorious 🇺🇸 Constitution. I thought how elegant, I need to know that.

That episode was a premier it was 3/1/1968.

Dad bought gramps a little West German .22 Peacemaker. I ended up with it 30 years ago but now it's out on loan to an ex for snake control. 

Yup, a Canook gets it, why can't more Americans?

Zero chance this episode will air now....it would hurt all the woke people's feelings and certainly trigger almost all of them.

Eddie

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Edge said:

Dad bought gramps a little West German .22 Peacemaker. I ended up with it 30 years ago but now it's out on loan to an ex for snake control. 

Probably a J.P. Sauer & Sohn.

18 hours ago, Edge said:

I do recall the Fedmart off 22nd St.  

I remember wandering over where the TVs for sale had Star Trek playing and watching Capt Kirk recite the preamble to our glorious 🇺🇸 

Great show, & that FedMart is where one of my older brothers worked for a bit.  I also remember the 19cent hamburgers at Sandy's on Kolb Rd.

Now I'm dating myself!  🤣

3 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

Great show, & that FedMart is where one of my older brothers worked for a bit.  I also remember the 19cent hamburgers at Sandy's on Kolb Rd.

Now I'm dating myself!  🤣

Yeeessss, Sandy's.

At least if u date yourself you're buying dinner for 1 and never hear "No."

• Haha 2