Sign in to follow this  
chadt45

lighted nocks

Hello, what lighted nocks do you use/recommend? I shoot a Easton FMJ 340 with a 125 grain broadhead.  Never used one before but would like to start.

Thanks1

Use whatever you can get a good deal on but stay consistent since they have different weights with different brands.  I love lighted knocks, hunting in brushy areas its always hard to get a clean read with a rangefinder and I have missed plenty of deer.  I just wait til its dark and go find my arrow. Ive lost quite a few arrows before I started using them.

I have Victory nocks but am considering nocturnals. Little lower profile and I like the activation better. They are $8 each though😬

I love the reviews on Lusk.

He did some on Deepower lighted nocks. I bought some. They add 28 grains and don't appear to be able to have the battery fly down the shaft. The bare nock is fit for micro shafts like the HMR, but it comes with the adapters for larger width arrows.

The video below was what convinced me and you can get them from Amazon. 4 in a package.

• Like 1

I also use Nockturnals they were the lightest I found ( i think 20 grains) and I like to keep my FOC as high as possible., and I've been very happy with them. I use the older burned out ones all year as practice nocks to keep everything the same and then I put on fresh ones that work a few weeks before season to make sure everything is still flying well. 

• Like 2

Used/dead lighted nocks get sharpied and put on practice arrows. Also using Nockturnals and would rate them 4/5 stars or better. I prefer red.

• Like 1

Another vote for Nocturnals. I was making my own ghetto ones with bobber lights because i had a bunch of nocks, it worked when it wanted but once again it was ghetto.

Nocturnal weight has been around 25gr for me. Definitely changed the dynamics of the arrow so you have to practice with them.

They make a huge difference in the heat of the moment, I tend to not see the arrow w/o it unless light conditions are perfect. Also the fact that you'll always be able to come back at night and find an arrow, although i haven't had to do that yet. I like the green