Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Raffle for Junior

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

1600 tickets I heardย 

1640 so far! It turned into an all day family project!ย  I had a lot of great help. But the wrists are trashed! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 3

On 3/27/2021 at 8:23 PM, rossislider said:

1640 so far! It turned into an all day family project!ย  I had a lot of great help. But the wrists are trashed! ๐Ÿ˜‚

That's awesome man.. will call today

• Like 1

Not only did I get to help Junior, but I also got to watch Sean fill in all my tickets.ย  LMAO!!!!!ย  Thx buddy:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I would like to donate 200 let me no how i can get it to you thanks

For anyone else, Wingspan is the length of your arm wingspan in tickets. For example, my wingspan is about 74" from fingertip to fingertip, which is 41 tickets. I was told yesterday when I was down there that they were using my span as the standard for phone orders! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

15 hours ago, northAZarcher said:

I'm in for 20. Just let me know who to get the money to since I'm in Flagstaff.

You can call the store and pay via credit card or send it to me via Venmo or Zelle and I will get your tickets when I next go down to drop off the current batch I am filling out for guys. Your name and number gets written on every ticket, and I will send you your ticket numbers. Since they bought several rolls of tickets, I suppose there is the possibility of duplicate numbers, which is why the name and number needs to be on each ticket.ย 

On 4/3/2021 at 2:46 PM, rossislider said:

For anyone else, Wingspan is the length of your arm wingspan in tickets. For example, my wingspan is about 74" from fingertip to fingertip, which is 41 tickets. I was told yesterday when I was down there that they were using my span as the standard for phone orders! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well in that case Seanย put me down for a couple of Benjamins. If you are still working in Tempe I'll meet you at Chompies. Lunch on me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Well in that case Seanย put me down for a couple of Benjamins. If you are still working in Tempe I'll meet you at Chompies. Lunch on me.

PM coming your way. Thanks Chris!ย 

Any word on how Junior is doing?

• Like 1