Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Raffle for Junior

Double post

I talked to him last weekend. Relatively speaking, he is doing pretty good and gaining a lot of strength back. He had surgery a few weeks ago and they were able to remove a large portion of the cancer. There has been some spread beyond the primary area. They have decided to watch the remaining cancer and hope that it goes into necrosis (dies on its own now that a portion has been removed). They have determined that it would be best to hold off on any chemo/radiation for now as the body can only handle so much of it, and the first shot with chemo is usually the best shot. So once they see what the cancer is doing, they can better attack it (if necessary) with the right treatment. Make sense? For no they are retesting/checking him every two weeks to see which direction it takes.

• Like 1

Sean are your arms tired yet?  Seems like things slowed down.

Ill kick off another $100.00 wingtip order.

Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who have pitched in and helped. Words can not begin to describe how grateful myself and my family are. It is truly awesome and inspiring to see the community come together to help one of their own. I am not on much but will continue to check in periodically. This raffle continues to grow with people donating different products for prizes and it is not limited to hunting or fishing. I am really amazed. Thank you all again.

• Like 8

We are down to about a week left to buy tickets for this raffle. Ticket sales will end on Saturday the 28th and then they will bring the tickets together from both stores and do the drawing on Tuesday June 1st at noon, live on Instagram and Facebook.

There have been a number of additional prizes donated that will be raffled off with the ones listed. I believe most are on the Timber Mesa Outdoors social media pages.

5 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Any updates on Junior's condition?

He is doing well and seems pretty positive about his long term prognosis. He has had surgery and other treatments thus far. I believe at this point they are in a holding pattern to see where the cancer goes from here before pursing further treatments. I am heading down to Timber Mesa this afternoon to drop off another batch of tickets I brought home to fill out, and will check in with him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey guy's I just wanted to say thank you for the support and kind words I have received from so many of you. Right now I am waiting on my next appointment to see what the next step is going to be. I will update everyone next month when I know more. Again myself and my family thank you.

• Like 5

Jr good to hear from you.  Stay strong and thinking of you and your family, God Bless!

• Like 1