Jordan Moser

Redding T-7 Turret reloading Press

For sell is a brand new Redding Reloading T-7 Turret Press and Primer Feeder Slide bar. I bought it a few months ago and it is still in the box (I did open the press to inspect but it is not used in any way and I have not opened the primer feeder box). I’m selling because I decided to go with a progressive so I need to sell this one. I did a ton of research before buying and this is a great press. I’ll sell it for a little less than I paid plus cover the taxes. Local pickup only. I’m in Gilbert and can meet in a reasonable location. 

Press - $360. Slide bar - $65. Open to trades but nothing specific in mind. 

E59154CE-9B86-48A5-AAE8-09634FBB641F.jpeg

B8A1C404-6E0F-42B2-A155-D99B958E7256.png

Edited by Jordan Moser
reduced price and updated location to be more specific.
  • Like 2

I think some folks here are "gun shy" to consider a first time poster with something to sell. A lot of scammers lately. I have an offer for trade but a bit skeptical. Nothing personal.

• Like 1

Thanks Viper, I understand your concern but everyone has to start somewhere. I will consider any trade that is fair and of interest to me and would prefer to meet in person to trade products and/or cash. Hopefully that resolves your concern regarding scam. I will not be asking for anything via venmo or paypal etc. Thanks for your consideration. 

• Like 5

Great press, and he meets in person. What risk?

Speaking for myself, welcome to the site.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the site. PM sent

• Thanks 1

Pics of the actual product in case others are concerned that I am somehow not legitimate due to being new to this forum. This will be a face to face transaction so I’m not sure how I could scam anyone. I’m in Gilbert and will drive a reasonable distance to meet you part way IF you are sure you will purchase. 

D8C437EA-E3A2-4D1D-942C-942AD172A0CC.jpeg

DAFE46DC-2E82-4B52-A2CA-6F31EBF29439.jpeg