Sign in to follow this  
meatviabow

Late Season Archery Bull tag Unit 22N

12 hours ago, meatviabow said:

Listen man, I get why people get upset but you're misrepresenting my original post. I was asking for general areas like "the rim". Not really a reason for anyone to get upset. You're really stretching to make "Mike" seem like he was trying to help me out. He's another dude who wants to put down people that are trying to learn the ropes. I can't stand that kind of attitude, it's why people don't get into hunting, and it makes hunters look bad. He's the last dude I want to meet on the trail or in the woods. "Watch videos and listen to podcasts", yeah thanks dude, like I'm not already doing that all the time. I won't be back. Plenty of other forums without losers like that guy.

Bro! RELAX!!! Listen to what Andrew is saying!! You come on a public hunting forum asking for advice. Someone gives you advice and you want to talk crap because you didn't like the response that was given.

12 hours ago, meatviabow said:

Listen man, I get why people get upset but you're misrepresenting my original post. I was asking for general areas like "the rim". Not really a reason for anyone to get upset. You're really stretching to make "Mike" seem like he was trying to help me out. He's another dude who wants to put down people that are trying to learn the ropes. I can't stand that kind of attitude, it's why people don't get into hunting, and it makes hunters look bad. He's the last dude I want to meet on the trail or in the woods. "Watch videos and listen to podcasts", yeah thanks dude, like I'm not already doing that all the time. I won't be back. Plenty of other forums without losers like that guy.

So do you want to talk about 22N or about being butt hurt over what was really some solid advice???? 

I would start out on the rim :)  that's what you wanted to hear right? 

Your response  has added a whole new level of the advice you're gonna get here.........and I've never even stepped foot in 22N!!!!

• Like 1

What the poor guy don't get is those elk he's seeing won't be there when it comes time to hunt .I've run camera's in that unit for months at a time when I first started hunting.thought I had it figured out .pulled cards the day before hunt and like clockwork elk 3 Times a day same as always.I didn't see another elk in the remote area again we went about 15 miles down the road and I shot my first cow elk on the last day.a few years and some time in the woods will show that the advice was solid

Get yourself a reliable truck and drive the roads an Elk is bound to cross the road eventually! 

good luck on the hunt and the other forums…. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/14/2021 at 7:57 PM, meatviabow said:

LOL

Friend if you don't grow some thicker skin you're going to run out of forums to quit. 

Mike was trying to throw some self deprivating humor into a typically dull thread. Way I read it, he was taking a shot at himself. And no, in no way is Mike a loser.

23 hours ago, meatviabow said:

From seeing his other posts over the years I don't think I've ever seen him be a jerk to people on here. I think he was legitimately trying to help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just came back to read what all the haters have to say. Thank you! All that negativity fuels me and gets me up earlier in the morning and pushes me to to hike further and harder on my scouting trips. Keep it coming! I love it. Nothing would be better than posting a picture of a bull on this thread in late november, if I'm lucky enough. Hope you all have wonderful hunts this year, driving your side by sides on forest roads and pretending to be good hunters. I'll be back periodically for more fuel, but please come up with some better material than hacky political jokes. You guys are weak but I think you can do better. 

25 minutes ago, meatviabow said:

Just came back to read what all the haters have to say. Thank you! All that negativity fuels me and gets me up earlier in the morning and pushes me to to hike further and harder on my scouting trips. Keep it coming! I love it. Nothing would be better than posting a picture of a bull on this thread in late november, if I'm lucky enough. Hope you all have wonderful hunts this year, driving your side by sides on forest roads and pretending to be good hunters. I'll be back periodically for more fuel, but please come up with some better material than hacky political jokes. You guys are weak but I think you can do better. 

Seems more likely you checked back in because facebook and instagram are down and you needed something to read while you pop a squat and change your tampon. 

• Haha 6

Did somebody clone NoBull?