Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

How long are you guys waiting for you suppressors right now

My buddy just got his first one.  Form 4 Trust.  Wait was just under 7 months...which is twice as fast as either of my two, the last of which came in last summer.

I have 1 in ATF jail now.  Tax stamp check cashed early Jan.

My first two I got two years ago were....just under 2 months, and just under 3 months!

ccw's are taking long also. sent mine and my wifes in at the same time they cashed both got mine in less than 3 weeks, my wifes is on day 75 and they told her they are still working on Januarys and don't have an eta.

The part that sucks is if  you want to buy another one you have to go thru the same bs again.  Not sure why not just one time...

• Like 1

i learned to buy them in lots of 2.  I have had them within 7 months, to just over a year.  I guess if you give one of them a handy in the copy room, it might speed up the approval.  Provided your handy was stellar.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, n2horns said:

i learned to buy them in lots of 2.  I have had them within 7 months, to just over a year.  I guess if you give one of them a handy in the copy room, it might speed up the approval.  Provided your handy was stellar.

My handies are exceptional....worked for my last two.  Hoping it works for this one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

My handies are exceptional....worked for my last two.  Hoping it works for this one.

Im thinking you did more than a handy. A few months?!!  Just sayin'

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, 1denogean said:

I got an in to find out exact days you should get them. I'll exchange that for handys

Giving or receiving?  My place or yours?

• Haha 1