Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

How long are you guys waiting for you suppressors right now

As of right now I am at 1 year and 3 months.  But that included a denial because they didnt have enough information to make a decision even though my fingerprints show no association with anything and my background check is clean.  Had to go the voluntary appeal file process and the wait continues. 

6 minutes ago, Kaffer62 said:

As of right now I am at 1 year and 3 months.  But that included a denial because they didnt have enough information to make a decision even though my fingerprints show no association with anything and my background check is clean.  Had to go the voluntary appeal file process and the wait continues. 

That sucks

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

OK, so what is the procedure to sell one if you eventually decide to do that?

You need to complete a Form IV and basically you are acting as the dealer for the buyer. 

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2021 at 8:49 PM, lancetkenyon said:

My handies are exceptional....worked for my last two.  Hoping it works for this one.

Nice! I'll keep that in mind when I'm at your place Monday!

33 minutes ago, HNTNGUY said:

Nice! I'll keep that in mind when I'm at your place Monday!

Remember....I am working for you...you are paying.... ;)

On 4/3/2021 at 11:21 AM, lancetkenyon said:

Remember....I am working for you...you are paying.... ;)

who is running live video?  See the camera man always gets into the action, perk for doing that job.

• Haha 1

Good heck what has happened here??? There are some things you just can’t un-see.

First was 11 months. Second was about 6 months or so. Third is about 3 or 4 months in. Fourth is 1 month in. All through a trust.  

Dealt with an atf agent through work due to an audit. She explained that there is literally a handful of people who process the paperwork for nfa items. Ten or less agents at any given time. A process that was never designed to handle the volume it sees. Your exceptionally handjobs may just be the key. Although she never mentioned that being an option to accelerate the process. 

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2021 at 5:59 PM, n2horns said:

who is running live video?  See the camera man always gets into the action, perk for doing that job.

I've wondered about this since I was a kid. Thanks for clearing this up.