Sign in to follow this  
Ron Evans

Looking for 6.5 Creedmore Ammo...yeah I know

Just purchased a Savage Axis 6.5 Creedmore from another member on here. 

My 13 year old will be using this gun for his first ever cow elk hunt in October if we can find some ammo....

So, I am in need of some. Anyone have any for sale? 

Thanks for the consideration. 

I am in Snowflake but have a few boxes I don’t need if we can make it work. Would sell but would rather make a trade for reloading components like primers or bullets.

4 boxes Winchester XP 125gr

Going to be in Gilbert on Tuesday 4/6

For trades I also shoot 223/556, 30-06, 243, 30-30, 22LR, 9MM, 45ACP, 17HMR

924BC28B-A706-450E-8093-0EF4F4F5349C.jpeg

Check ammoseek.com they showed some for sale this AM at $50 per 20 box. Of course sold out now, but keep checking ammoseek.

• Like 1

Hey there!...if you don't find any ammo!..PM me and I'll be willing to load you up a couple of boxes for free!..I have a pretty good recipe!..i don't mind donating to get the little fella going on his Elk hunt!..no charge!..I just live in Tucson is all!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, sidwynder505 said:

Hey there!...if you don't find any ammo!..PM me and I'll be willing to load you up a couple of boxes for free!..I have a pretty good recipe!..i don't mind donating to get the little fella going on his Elk hunt!..no charge!..I just live in Tucson is all!

Man you are awesome! I will let you know. Thank you for the offer!!!! 

11 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

You will never, EVER, find ammunition for a 6.5 Creedmore....

oh, there has to be some out there somewhere....it's easter....it's like egg hunting but with better rewards!!!

13 hours ago, Brian27 said:

I am in Snowflake but have a few boxes I don’t need if we can make it work. Would sell but would rather make a trade for reloading components like primers or bullets.

4 boxes Winchester XP 125gr

Going to be in Gilbert on Tuesday 4/6

For trades I also shoot 223/556, 30-06, 243, 30-30, 22LR, 9MM, 45ACP, 17HMR

924BC28B-A706-450E-8093-0EF4F4F5349C.jpeg

Thank you Brian - I will let you know. I don't have any reloading components....now that my kids are starting to get more interested, I may just have to start doing that myself as well. 

I do have some 22LR but I am not sure how many you would need for a trade. I also live in Gilbert. 

No problem!..and I will use new brass never been fired!..if you can ask the previous owner of the rifle what the rifle liked as far as bullet weight!...that if you don't find anything!..just hit me up Amigo!

PSA has Browning 130 Grain for $36 a box in their daily email from this morning. Probably won't last long. Just a heads up.

image.thumb.png.97ca27cce48bac71ad8e27f777867709.png

• Like 1