Sign in to follow this  
HighschoolHunter

Tags in the mail?

Sorry if there’s another thread on this somewhere else and I didn’t see it. Just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one that hasn’t gotten their tag yet

Still waiting on ours too. Guess they didn’t make the only deadline they had. Thanks for the update 

We got ours, plus an extra stuck to the back of the envelope. That’s the second time that has happened.

So if Enrique Abberanigurrez (or something like that) from Somerton is on here, your tag is in the mail.

That is the second time that has happened. Ironically the last time it was for a member on the site and someone I have known for many years. I hand delivered it and it was fun to laugh about the irony.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

12 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

No tag in the mail for us yet???

And now New Mexico is dragging its feet on their draw????

Colorado bumped their deadline back three days 

4 hours ago, Flatlander said:

We got ours, plus an extra stuck to the back of the envelope. That’s the second time that has happened.

So if Enrique Abberanigurrez (or something like that) from Somerton is on here, your tag is in the mail.

That is the second time that has happened. Ironically the last time it was for a member on the site and someone I have known for many years. I hand delivered it and it was fun to laugh about the irony.

Geez,  2 times to the same address. Makes me wonder how many never get to the right person.