Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Motivate Ducey

As far as I can tell, Ducey has still not signed AZ bill 2111, The AZ 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Act.

Here's a simple form on the GOA website to send Ducey some motivation. Please help, only takes a second.

https://www.gunowners.org/az04012021/

• Like 2

If he doesn't sign it in 5 days.it becomes law. Maybe we should send the Deuce on a little vacation, say Cuba?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

He ain't going to sign it. His term is up and he is looking for a job with the feds

That's fine so long as he doesn't veto. 

Arizona Governor Signs Bill to Defy Any New Federal Gun Control Laws

• Like 10
  • Wow! 1

I love it but seems kinda vague to me. Of course the courts decide the constitutionality of laws but that wording makes it messy for me. They should have just said that State and Local LEO are not allowed to enforce ANY federal gun laws.

3 minutes ago, Heat said:

I love it but seems kinda vague to me. Of course the courts decide the constitutionality of laws but that wording makes it messy for me. They should have just said that State and Local LEO are not allowed to enforce ANY federal gun laws.

I was sort of thinking the same thing when I first read the bill.   The wording 'unconstitutional gun laws' leaves it very much up to interpretation.  I like the spirit behind Ducey signing it, but the practical applicability of it appears to me to be suspect (Given that it is only for "unconstitutional" federal gun laws....)

My uncle bet me lunch he wouldn't sign it. I didn't want to bet he would but I do like spending time with the old retired cop from the east valley.

Had he not signed it it would have become law at the close of today anyway. 

Biden is going after 80% lowers and pistol braces. Looks like more red flag law BS too. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Biden is going after 80% lowers and pistol braces. Looks like more red flag law BS too. 

We should all call in a red flag alert on Hunter Biden.

He did aftercall get caught lying on his back ground check and then his girlfriend threw the handgun in a dumpster.

• Like 1
  • Love 1