Azhunter81

Coueswhitetail bullet group buy

13 hours ago, JSR said:

Once you use ELD-M You’ll never go back to ELD-X 

and yes...they are KILLERS 

I have shot the 6.5 140 ELD-M bullets into a few CWT deer.   The results were not in the same level as the ELD-X's in my experience.

• Like 1

Just to be the odd guy out.   I'm not buying right now to see if this insane demand can relax a little bit.   Once it is done then I'll be a buyer.    

Though I think it is great that you are offering this to CWT guys.   

50 PC'S 300RUM NOSLER OR NORMA BRASS

50 PC'S 6.5 CM NOSLER OR NORMA BRASS

100 NOSLER ACCUBOND 200 GR. SPITZERS

100 HORNADY 6.5 143 GR. ELD-X

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE!

Thanks for offering this to everyone. I would be interested in the following. Quantity depends on what you are able to get.

1. Hornady 143gr ELD-X 6.5. Quantity of 10 boxes.

2. Hornady 147gr ELD Match 6.5 cal Quantity of 5 - 10 boxes.

3. Hornady 180gr ELD Match .284  cal Quantity of 5 boxes.

4. Hornady 75gr ELD Match .224 cal Quantity of 5 boxes.

5. Hornady 225 ELD Match 30 cal Quantity of 5 boxes.

Here is most of what everyone is looking for. Due to there being a minimum of a case per order some specific requests might not be possible unless you want to order a full case. Instead of a bunch of 223 options like 53 vmax,55 fmj, 55 SP how about meeting in the middle at a 55gr HP? .224 case quantities around around 5-6,000 so if you want to order a full case ill get whatever you want but if everyone only wants 200 of each separate one it wont work. 

The ELDX line isn't available so for now all of those wont be part of it. Brass has to be sold in case quantities (1,000) so unless there is huge demand I don't think we will be ordering brass. 

image.jpg

Very interesting on how many people are using Hornady Bullets. I never had very good luck with them. From 6mm to 30 cal. 

Since you can't get the ELD-X then I'd be in for the Hornady 6.5mm 140 ELD-M and/or Nosler 6.5mm 142gr ABLR.  I'd take at least 300 of each if available.

-Tracy

3 hours ago, Azhunter81 said:

Here is most of what everyone is looking for. Due to there being a minimum of a case per order some specific requests might not be possible unless you want to order a full case. Instead of a bunch of 223 options like 53 vmax,55 fmj, 55 SP how about meeting in the middle at a 55gr HP? .224 case quantities around around 5-6,000 so if you want to order a full case ill get whatever you want but if everyone only wants 200 of each separate one it wont work. 

The ELDX line isn't available so for now all of those wont be part of it. Brass has to be sold in case quantities (1,000) so unless there is huge demand I don't think we will be ordering brass. 

image.jpg

So no .338 285 Eld-M available?