Sign in to follow this  
JSR

Ride Now

My family has had great experiences in Rye. 

I went to a RideNow and one of the sales guys told me I didn't want a 4-seater because I would be responsible for the safety of 3 passengers and that's a lot of liability. I had no response for that nonsense. It's a wonder they stay in business. 

It believe there is no sales tax in Rye either....is that correct? 

Just state sales tax?

7 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Is someone calling you bro really even a big deal? 

It's about as respectful in a client/customer setting as being called, "Dude."

It's like jazz. If you have to ask you won't understand.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Edge said:

It's about as respectful in a client/customer setting as being called, "Dude." It's like jazz. If you have to ask you won't understand.

Idk, if someone has something im interested in id be more interested in warranties and pricing. Sales people are sales people. If a guy wants to repeatedly call me "tiger" thats not something thats gonna send me to my safe space and kill a potential deal that i already want.  

3 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Idk, if someone has something im interested in id be more interested in warranties and pricing. Sales people are sales people. If a guy wants to repeatedly call me "tiger" thats not something thats gonna send me to my safe space and kill a potential deal that i already want.  

That's your generation....

My generation has.no safe places. Very few of you 'Tigers' get the whole respect thing. 

Maybe my dad was a lot stricter than most, he saw a lot in WWII and would have knocked me out if I called him dude. Growing up, the term 'bro' wasn't used by our particular ethnic group but that's changed. I call lots of dudes, bro.

Kevin, will you be my bro, bro? No homo....

• Like 5

I had a salesman from the Ride Now Peoria store tell me over the phone he didn't have time for a$$holes like me. I drove the fifty miles to kick his teeth in and ended up buying a Honda Pioneer from him.

• Haha 5
  • Wow! 1

Only reason I bought from ride now was the almost 6k discount on the last 2019 ranger I wanted in their inventory.  Looked around and couldn't find another back country edition close to that price.  With that being said, they had their inventory all jacked up and didn't even have the ranger listed correctly.  I have to say that their service department did treat me well when there was a issue with my ranger.  This was the Tucson location on 22nd.

By the way I wasn't referred to as "bro" either.  I get how that would be annoying, especially if you were a older folk(or not, if that's how you roll).  I call most people I don't know sir and ma'am, unless they show me a reason not too(or are obviously much younger than me).  Sucks you had that experience.

11 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

It might have also been the flat brim, ear rings or the tribal arm band tattoo. I never could quite figure it out.

12 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Just not very professional. Just my opinion 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Edge said:

That's your generation....

My generation has.no safe places. Very few of you 'Tigers' get the whole respect thing. 

Maybe my dad was a lot stricter than most, he saw a lot in WWII and would have knocked me out if I called him dude. Growing up, the term 'bro' wasn't used by our particular ethnic group but that's changed. I call lots of dudes, bro.

Kevin, will you be my bro, bro? No homo....

I'm with you on this one. Respect seems to be a lost trait for too many of the younger set nowadays. 😟

4 minutes ago, trophyseeker said:

I'm with you on this one. Respect seems to be a lost trait for too many of the younger set nowadays. 😟

the problem is, the BRO looked to be close to 40.

at least mid 30's.