Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Covid, whos had it and how are you recovering?

Its been over a year since Carol Baskin started this mess. Just curious. Are your senses back? Possible permanent damage to lungs?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I had it in January everything is okay but my smell. shoot really really has to stink in order for me to smell it good or bad

Had it in November. Was just telling my GF tonight how i still can’t smell worth a sh!t. 

Had it early January, felt like smashed butt for about a week then just tired for another. It never went into my lungs but had some hand/elbow/finger joint pain and stiffness that I still have to some degree. I lost smell/taste for 3-4 days.   

47 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Its been over a year since Carol Baskin started this mess. Just curious. Are your senses back? Possible permanent damage to lungs?

Got the crabs from Carol in the 80 's I'm   fine now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I've been really unlucky. Had it twice! Once in June another in December. Just was just a slight fever in June. December was a 4 week call out from work and a week in the hospital

• Sad 1
  • Wow! 2

Yotebusters post awhile back made me think.  Young dude loves to hike a bit and has possible permanent lung damage. Speaking of YB, id like to hear how you are doing now.  Honestly out of all the crap i have heard, you scared me the most.  When i hike hard i can hear my lungs wheeze already with no known lung issues (other then the sounds just mentioned)...

The Wife had it in February. It was mild, and she is fine.