Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Covid, whos had it and how are you recovering?

2 hours ago, creed said:

Going in the 22nd for an ablation. Hope it works. I have no desire to be on heart meds the rest of my life.

Meds aren't that bad. youll probaly get warrfin , digoxin and metropol or however there spelled. Licinapril gave me weird side effects. but thats me.

I learned how to control my Afib, but still need to take the meds. that procedure is interesting I'm going to read up on it. My BIL had his heart stopped like 6 or 7 times and a fib always came back about a month later.

everything except the blood thinner is really not necc, the blood thinners ie waffrin are a must as that keeps you from getting blood clots and having a stroke. I been taking them since I turned 50. Never took meds in my life and over the counter was only if I had too. so it was a shock when I was told I needed to take meds after all these years. it was down right scraey, the other scary part was checking your own blood pressure dont do it it will just worry you. your blood pressure goes up and down and all around. I ended up throwing my BP checker away cause it would freak me out.

you can control your afib by a change in attitude stress really gets afib going big time. to were you will think someones pounding on your chest.

I am suppose to get my blood checked every 4-6 weeks. I get it checked on maybe twice a year. my blood has always stayed at 2.6 from day one (even when it was checked every month for the 1st 5 years. I can pretty much tell when my blood is thick or thin cause I tend to get minor slices in my hands with alum parts I work with.

My Heart doc is cool and a normal person who speaks in normal terms. my 1st heart doc had me going into emergency surgery for an exploratory so to speak. good thing they got rid of him 2 days before my surgery. 1st doc also had me taking 2 asprins a day AND .5ML of Warfrin and he wondered why my Blood pressure was so low (excuess for his saying I needed surgery) once i saw new doc they took. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Like they should have been able to do since day 1. 

Come in my stores  and want help, put a mask on or you're on your own.  Your choice, our choice.   Simple. Don’t come in self righteous and demand help saying you don’t have to have a mask on  and claim your B S medical condition with CFS.  Told a guy who said that he had a medical condition that being a Dick head didn’t count. 

28 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Come in my stores  and want help, put a mask on or you're on your own.  Your choice, our choice.   Simple. Don’t come in self righteous and demand help saying you don’t have to have a mask on  and claim your B S medical condition with CFS.  Told a guy who said that he had a medical condition that being a Dick head didn’t count. 

AMEN TO THAT! Well said!

32 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Lol cfs. It’s your store, you should be able to do what you want. 

6 hours ago, bojangles said:

Inflammatory foods are like gluten, and gmo corn and soy beans, anything with casein protein in excessive amounts, and milk.

Are GMO corn and soybeans more inflammatory than non GMO?

The mask nonsense is insane. If they work then great, wear one if you want, it shouldn't matter if I do. If you don't have to wear one in a restaurant then our kids shouldn't have to at their desks. Neither have been proven to be an infection source. There is a statistical 0% chance of being infected outside. Wearing a mask outside is almost the dumbest thing you could do. 80% of hospitalizations were obese. The average age of death is 78. This isn't the plague. Stop acting as if it is. Find God instead of trying to outsmart him. Get off your azz an get in shape. Stop eating like crap. Go and live YOUR life not someone else's. And do good sh!t 

• Like 1

One of my kids had it in December last year. Sick for weeks and no one could figure out what it was. My wife and I had if in May. Couldn't smell or taste for three weeks. Nothing lingering for us. 

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

How do you know when you’re inflamed 

Usually a burning when I crap.

1 hour ago, AZkiller said:

The mask nonsense is insane. If they work then great, wear one if you want, it shouldn't matter if I do. If you don't have to wear one in a restaurant then our kids shouldn't have to at their desks. Neither have been proven to be an infection source. There is a statistical 0% chance of being infected outside. Wearing a mask outside is almost the dumbest thing you could do. 80% of hospitalizations were obese. The average age of death is 78. This isn't the plague. Stop acting as if it is. Find God instead of trying to outsmart him. Get off your azz an get in shape. Stop eating like crap. Go and live YOUR life not someone else's. And do good sh!t 

Diabetes is worser then corona,

masks work. Put a mask on and go spit on a random person. Then try without a mask. 

Droplet precautions.

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Diabetes is worser then corona,

masks work. Put a mask on and go spit on a random person. Then try without a mask. 

Droplet precautions.

😂 if I spit on you it shouldn't get through your mask. If they worked why were there the same spikes in states with mandates vs states without? As for fat peeps. Yeah it is but Rona is worse for fat peeps so don't be fat. The biggest failure of our government during this entire plandemic was not fat shaming people. That should have been done out of the gates.

a real medical mask might be somewhat effective

a $4.99 tie dyed, rainbow flag bandana from Amazon over your mouth and nose, probably not so much.