Sign in to follow this  
Desertguide

ADBSS auction... this is funny as heck.

1 hour ago, Desertguide said:

I don't do banquets man. There are a few good guys in those groups but for the most part they're self-important delta bravos. I hunt mule deer 90 daysย per year and I've never been to an MDF or AMDO banquet. I didn't hang out with the "cool" kids in high school either.ย 

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘Œ. I see. You're just interested in taking the resources not in supporting them or improving them. Got it. Guess I'm a proud "COOL" kid. Bye!!

1 hour ago, AZkiller said:

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘Œ. I see. You're just interested in taking the resources not in supporting them or improving them. Got it. Guess I'm a proud "COOL" kid. Bye!!

LMAO! If you only knew.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AZkiller said:

The only way I can give back is by going to a banquet? You made my point for me... lol.ย  Thanks!!

The old guys are generally the ones that can afford the stuff at these banquets.ย  Perhaps they should tailor this to prostrate issues instead of family planning???

ย 

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

The old guys are generally the ones that can afford the stuff at these banquets.ย  Perhaps they should tailor this to prostrate issues instead of family planning???

ย 

Funny! Just make it a gift card for any urologists services....

1 hour ago, Big Tub said:

ย 

Maybe AZKiller could use it to get the stick removed from his prostate. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 3

This post is why we can't have nice things. Try to have a laugh andย it turns into something dumb.ย 

Because I don't go toย banquets, I got on the ADBSS auction to see if there was something I'd be interested in bidding on. Saw this and thought it was funny.ย 

AZKiller, if you knew half of what I've been involved in and done, you wouldn't have even commented. You and your arrogant attitude are exactly why I don't go to banquets. Talk to me when it doesn't take a banquet and a stack of raffle tickets to get you to do something for wildlife.ย 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

This post is why we can't have nice things. Try to have a laugh andย it turns into something dumb.ย 

Because I don't go toย banquets, I got on the ADBSS auction to see if there was something I'd be interested in bidding on. Saw this and thought it was funny.ย 

AZKiller, if you knew half of what I've been involved in and done, you wouldn't have even commented. You and your arrogant attitude are exactly why I don't go to banquets. Talk to me when it doesn't take a banquet and a stack of raffle tickets to get you to do something for wildlife.ย 

One dude gaveย you hard time, youโ€™ll be alright.ย 
ย 

ย Iย thought banquets are for the dudes that arenโ€™t allowed to leave their wifeโ€™s house without a once a year excuse.ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

One dude gaveย you hard time, youโ€™ll be alright.ย 
ย 

ย Iย thought banquets are for the dudes that arenโ€™t allowed to leave their wifeโ€™s house without a once a year excuse.ย 

ย 

Lol... I'm fine. Just reminds me of why I left the Facebook hunting groups.ย 

• Like 2

I thought it was pretty bad butt.ย That dinner was delicious. I had to leave after the coors light keg kicked and I started on that higher alcohol beer.ย 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I thought it was pretty bad butt.ย That dinner was delicious. I had to leave after the coors light keg kicked and I started on that higher alcohol beer.ย 

Cant believe I didnt run into you. Im not a coors light guy but I was disappointed when they ran out and I had to start drinking the IPA.ย