Sign in to follow this  
muley224

Thoughts on High fence hunts

Just wondering thoughts about these high fence hunts and the deer they harvest for enormous fees. I know mine. 

!cid__178bd02dbf5a02623562_.jpg

!cid__178bd02dbf0a088c7dd1_.jpg

!cid__178bd02dbfba0180bd53_.jpg

I think that these steroid Bucks have a miserable life with all that weight to lug around.

I could give 2 shitts.  If a guy feels good about shooting a high fenced giant, who the heck am I to tell him he can not.  Shoot away.  Not much different than hiring 3 guide services for the auction or raffle tags. 

• Like 12

I just think it is not fair to the animal to grow that on their heads unnaturally. Just me. I believe that everyone has an opinion. 

new-main-muscular-women-1109.jpg

• Like 2

Jokes aside...

I think high fence hunts really bother some guys and I don't quite understand why. Maybe guys think it somehow takes away from the effort they make to kill big animals? Same goes for guys that hire guides. I don't know why anyone cares what someone else is doing. I've never understood that. 

I've talked to dudes that run high fence places. If they can figure out how to gross $200k in 7 days off 5 guys... more power to em! Have at it!!! I won't be showing up but have fun!!!

• Like 3

Think if this is your type of hunting, go for it. Me, I don't want to hunt an animal that can't get away, and that the Antlers are man made with chemicals.  This was an interesting article in Outdoor life......

!cid__178bd4223f5d715c43c1_.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, muley224 said:

Think if this is your type of hunting, go for it. Me, I don't want to hunt an animal that can't get away, and that the Antlers are man made with chemicals.  This was an interesting article in Outdoor life......

!cid__178bd4223f5d715c43c1_.jpg

I would agree with this 100%. That kind of stuff happens a lot closer to here than most guys realize. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

It's kinda like gay marriage. I wouldn't marry a dude... but I don't care if you do. Doesn't effect me or my life in any way

Not true in any sense, its that slow degredation of morals over many years that created crap like that deer and gay marriage.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Not true in any sense, its that slow degredation of morals over many years that created crap like that deer and gay marriage.

How do either of those effect your life? 

• Like 2

the election of Joe Biden, we can work our way back from there.  You have no issue with how the country is headed? The crap on television, the 50 percent of the country that thinks the other 50 is racist, the media lying and misleading with no recourse, Cardi B is a roll model? We can keep going or I guess if your not bothered by any of that good for you. Im worried for my kids.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

the election of Joe Biden, we can work our way back from there.  You have no issue with how the country is headed? The crap on television, the 50 percent of the country that thinks the other 50 is racist, the media lying and misleading with no recourse, Cardi B is a roll model? We can keep going or I guess if your not bothered by any of that good for you. Im worried for my kids.

Come on man... we're talking about high fenced hunts...  not Cardi B. Joe Biden stealing an election has nothing to do with guys farming big bucks. Theres nothing "immoral" about guys raising deer for guys to go shoot. Would I consider it "hunting"? Not by my personal definition. I hunt desert muleys for gawds sake.. totally on opposite end of the spectrum from high fenced hunts. But.. I'm not going to put any energy into worrying about it one way or the other. The gay marriage thing was a joke. Read my comment right after that one

• Like 6