Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Looking for gun safe

Not looking for a massive safe.  Something that holds 10 or so rifles.  Combination or key code opening.  Shoot me a message if u have one u want to get rid of.  

I have one that I may sell to avoid transporting when I move. If interested could you come pick it up from the Tucson area?

Go to Nellisauctio.com. They sell Amazon and home depot return merchandise. Select Arizona on the map. You’ll need to register to be able to bid. I’ve seen safes go for next to nothing, also tools, lighting, appliances and such. Read the description and look at the pics. Some stuff is damaged and the description will say so. If it’s not as described you can get your money back. Message me for more info if you want or need to. 

1 hour ago, youngdon said:

Go to Nellisauctio.com. They sell Amazon and home depot return merchandise. Select Arizona on the map. You’ll need to register to be able to bid. I’ve seen safes go for next to nothing, also tools, lighting, appliances and such. Read the description and look at the pics. Some stuff is damaged and the description will say so. If it’s not as described you can get your money back. Message me for more info if you want or need to. 

Linky no worky.  At least for moi.

Eddie