TwoGuns

FOIA to AZGFD

Somebody in AZ should file a FOIA request to G&F regarding the elk and antelope draw. Would be interesting to see all the emails and internal conversations about what happened. Especially if they got hacked and aren’t letting that out.

20 minutes ago, TwoGuns said:

Somebody in AZ should file a FOIA request to G&F regarding the elk and antelope draw. Would be interesting to see all the emails and internal conversations about what happened. Especially if they got hacked and aren’t letting that out.

Why not you?

• Like 8

You're looking for a Public Records Request, TwoGuns.

Share it with the group when you get it and I'm sure several people will help you get to the bottom of it.

• Like 1

I certainly understand the curiosity, especially in light of a lack of a clear explanation as to what happened. 

But I'd rather they focus on trying to pull off the fall draw without incident rather than having them assign people to scurry around to comply with a public records request.  I truly understand the desire to have an explanation though.

• Like 1

Geeze get over it already.  First world problems!!!!  I didn't get drawn along with plenty of other folks.  Plenty of other more important shiit to worry about(well maybe not for everyone).

• Like 1

On 4/13/2021 at 5:40 AM, TwoGuns said:

Don’t rely on us, you better just do it yourself if you want it done!

7 hours ago, G_E_E said:

Geeze get over it already.  First world problems!!!!  I didn't get drawn along with plenty of other folks.  Plenty of other more important shiit to worry about(well maybe not for everyone).

Or did you?  That’s the question 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1