Sign in to follow this  
greg.shrum

6.5 creedmoor ammo-updated

By the time you pay standard price online and pay shipping it’ll cost about the same if you can even find it. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Coues120 said:

Couescrazy33 .18 each is what I paid for them amd I was offering  them at .15 or .16 

so mine dont need Vaseline ok

Considering they are .12 cents per online.

But you just proved Greyghost84's point. Im sure hes in to the ammo pretty close to 60 a box. Just like you over paid for your projectiles. 

Seller is a good dude have bought several things from him.

I believe he’s a good dude so lighten up ok. So what these projectiles were .09 a couple years ago but I’m just selling them for what I paid and .16 is what they retail at cabelas,  even though I paid .2 cents more.

some folks can’t take any sarcasm or jokes

Couescrazy33 , The same guy you are defending had some nosler 130s I believe for $30 and raised them to $75 after all this pandemic stuff. But that’s not price gouging right 😅

I was going to buy but the bickering turned me off. Proceed

I will go $45 a box of the 143 ELD-X for 4 boxes, that's $180 for 4 boxes.

I’m surprised that some people have not realized that prices of Ammo have gone up over the past year. Maybe it’s just easier for me to accept, since I’m used to paying $70/ box for nosler and weatherby ammo. It does not matter what I paid for it or when or where I purchased it, what matters is if my asking price is fair. If it is fair for the current market, it will sell. If not, it won’t. If you are interested in any of the items I’m selling, please let me know and we can work out arrangements. If you think my prices are too high, feel free to make a cash or a trade offer. I’ve purchased and sold lots of items on here and I have never backed out on an item I said I would purchase. I’ve never backed out on a sale I agreed to, even if I accepted less than asking price and another member showed interest before the transaction was completed. I’ve met lots of great people all over town and hope that everyone is happy with our transactions and the item I sold met their expectations.

• Like 5

Eldx Ammo is all spoken for, I’ll be in Mesa  tomorrow afternoon and in south Scottsdale Friday morning if that works for you AZBIG10.

• Like 1

Man I thought AZ was gonna be on the back of the boat tomorrow at Roosi with me. Anyway thats what I was interested in. 

• Like 1