SpotNStalk

Looking to buy a Polaris Ranger Crew or Honda Pioneer

I’m looking to buy a Polaris Ranger Crew, Honda Pioneer or similar. Please PM me if you have or know of one for sale

thank you 

Best of luck. Took me two month to get one. Better have cash in your hand and the ability to leave work immediately if you find one. Can’t tell you how many I lost because I was doing a loan and not a cash buyer or I couldn’t get there until after work. I wouldn’t sell my 3 seater before I could get my hands on a crew so I didn’t have the cash. And prices are at premium. I ended up selling my 3 seater for $2500 more than I paid for it 3 years ago. Set alerts on Facebook market place and offer up so as soon as one hits the market you get notified. 

Appreciate it 👆🏼... have cash and schedule is flexible . I’ve looked at a few and passed on them . Decided to check here 

I put 5 in mine all the time

13 minutes ago, matt said:

If there is more than two passengers, don’t get a pioneer. 

DFD00F8C-E4D5-40CB-8C63-B251E7CD2269.jpeg

5B16ABF7-9528-4661-AD21-AAA93B02C801.jpeg

• Like 1

Those back seats are the most uncomfortable place you could ever put someone. Kids are one thing but any adults, they’ll hate it. 

• Like 2

We use our backseats without issues. For hunting 3 up front works fine. We did 40+ miles one day, no big deal.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Flatlander said:

We use our backseats without issues. For hunting 3 up front works fine. We did 40+ miles one day, no big deal.

Could it work, sure. But especially when you haven’t purchased yet, it’s an easy decision to get a crew.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, matt said:

Could it work, sure. But especially when you haven’t purchased yet, it’s an easy decision to get a crew.

Unless you care about wheel base or belts. I will agree that for seating 4 or more adults the crew is more comfortable.

There are a number of other considerations for someone buying new or otherwise. OP should weigh them all.

• Like 2

I had the pioneer and loved it . My kids hated it the back seat would get so hot from engine heat and the dust in the back of the pioneer is horrible on the dirt roads . I sold it and now have the general . If i had to do it all over again i would have bought the general and been done.20200717_180609.thumb.jpg.024e86e9dff5a73d5602c2a7035a2684.jpg20191213_152126.thumb.jpg.7c86be8970036ffa090dfcf770bfcb14.jpg

• Like 2

The ATV market is hot right now. I had a similar situation as MT. CAT in that I also sold my RZR for more than I paid for it in 2018. I couldn't find a 1000 XP crew and when I did, they wanted the same or more than brand new pricing. I had never bought new before but I couldn't bring myself to pay same price for something someone already put a bunch of miles on. I ended up ordering a new one from 4 Seasons in Rye and took possession of it two weeks ago. So far I couldn't be happier.

• Like 1

I agree as said above. Go with the crew. Longer wheel base therefore you’ll need a bigger trailer etc but worth it.  I know two others that went with the Pioneer and both ended up selling them for the same reasons mentioned and went to the General and crew. 

• Like 1