Hoytman

Sold

I have a nice AR Pistol for trade. It has been duracoated gray.

Forged upper with 7.5 integrity arms barrel, kak flash can, seekins adjustable gas block, free float quad rail, strike industry dust cover, mega charging handle, FA BCG. Magpul Afg, And metal flip up sights.

Billet Sun Devil lower, CMMG lpk, oversized takedown pins, magpul grip, magpul ASAP plate, phase 5 buffer tube, kak blade. Carbine buffer and spring. 

I will include a 30round pmag. as you can see this has been assembled with quality parts. It shoots great and has a few hundred rounds through it. Asking 850obo 

E85C6FAE-AADB-4624-B59D-8787B771AA3D.jpeg

• Like 4

Sun Devil (David Beaty) made nice lowers and uppers. Many of his lowers have an adjustable screw beneath the grip to tighten any slack between the upper and the lower. Arrow later incorporated Dave's design in their lowers.

He still markets his adjustable gas key to use in lieu of an adjustable gas block.

Fun stuff! Good manufacture parts for sure.

One question; Is it legal to have the front grip on a pistol per ATF? It looks nice and handy.

30 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Sun Devil (David Beaty) made nice lowers and uppers. Many of his lowers have an adjustable screw beneath the grip to tighten any slack between the upper and the lower. Arrow later incorporated Dave's design in their lowers.

He still markets his adjustable gas key to use in lieu of an adjustable gas block.

One question; Is it legal to have the front grip on a pistol per ATF? It looks nice and handy.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/What_s_the_rule_on_putting_a_front_grip_on_an_AR_pistol_/122-698368/

I never like sourcing legal advice from the internet but I believe this is right

https://www.guntrustguru.com/can-i-add-a-vertical-fore-grip-to-my-ar-15-pistol.html

vertical fore grip seems to be the no no for the atf

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eli said:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/What_s_the_rule_on_putting_a_front_grip_on_an_AR_pistol_/122-698368/

I never like sourcing legal advice from the internet but I believe this is right

https://www.guntrustguru.com/can-i-add-a-vertical-fore-grip-to-my-ar-15-pistol.html

vertical fore grip seems to be the no no for the atf

That isn't a verticle grip. It's a hand stop and is allowed on pistols. Crazy rules around them. 

• Like 3

This the most underpriced item on here.  Not sure why it hasnt been snagged by someone.  Sun Devil is g2g.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

🤦🏼‍♂️ Looks nice and handy because it is nicely legal and legally handy. Maybe Todd can teach you some more about AR’s?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

This the most underpriced item on here.  Not sure why it hasnt been snagged by someone.  Sun Devil is g2g.

I wouldnt call it underpriced but it is definitely fairly priced.  Im seriously considering making it mine.  Its a really good deal.

Man that is a smoking deal. I just built one that was a lot more "bare bones" than that and it cost about what you're asking. Good deal for someone.