Hoytman

Sold

1 hour ago, Vowell said:

🤦🏼‍♂️ Looks nice and handy because it is nicely legal and legally handy. Maybe Todd can teach you some more about AR’s?

Always open to learn. That was a sincere question. Now I received lots of good input and shared knowledge. I understand that is one of the purposes of the site. 

I had heard verticals were a no, no, but wasn't sure on angled. I like the angled.

1 hour ago, Vowell said:

🤦🏼‍♂️ Looks nice and handy because it is nicely legal and legally handy. Maybe Todd can teach you some more about AR’s?

Always open to learn. That was a sincere question. Now I received lots of good input and shared knowledge. I understand that is one of the purposes of the site. 

I had heard verticals were a no, no, but wasn't sure on angled. I like the angled.

If I didn't already have more than my fair share, I would possibly be chasing this one. I really like Dave's billet uppers and lowers, but especially his lowers. Too bad he closed his doors.

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

Some will say it just helps by bumping it back up to the top, but I will never understand why people do this to someone's sale in the classifieds.

Start your own thread with your questions and you will get genuine input and more shared knowledge. 

• Like 2

I hate obo, it insults people with low ball prices. Whats your bottom line, interested.