broadhead

Liberty Colonial D-23 Safe $1300

There has been some interest in the safe so I thought I would just post it in its own thread. The safe is a Liberty Colonial D-23. It has 10 spaces for long guns on the right side and three rows of four slots on the left side, along with four handgun sleeves on the inside of the door. Weight is about 600 pounds, so not too big that it can't be moved around in the house but still heavy enough to deter most theft. There is nothing wrong with the safe. The only reason I am interested in selling it is to avoid having to haul it across the country and paying to ship the extra weight and space, so if I sell it I will put the money towards a replacement on the other end of the move. I am located in Corona de Tucson and if interested you would have to pick it up as I don't have the time or the means to move it anywhere on my own right now. Let me know if you have any questions.

Safe3.jpeg

safe1.jpeg

Safe2.jpeg

Safe4.jpeg

Does this match your safe?

Specs are for the Liberty Deluxe 23.

Screenshot_20210416-075038.png

26 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Does this match your safe?

Specs are for the Liberty Deluxe 23.

Screenshot_20210416-075038.png

Not quite. The placard states 60 minutes at 1200 degrees on mine. (Placard photo added above)

1 hour ago, broadhead said:

Not quite. The placard states 60 minutes at 1200 degrees on mine. (Placard photo added above)

Much better. Great fire rating. The added fiber board will also put it at the 600lbs you stated so that makes sense. Liberty makes pretty good safes too. I personally prefer that dial to the electronic. No batteries to change out and a little sturdier mechanism. Plus the Lifetime Warranty is nice. Nice package. Should last a lifetime.

• Like 1

Was going to buy this safe myself but current circumstances do not permit me purchasing this safe..."broadhead" was very accommodating with me just isn't going to happen this time around....

I'll say that "broadhead" is a very decent seller and you can't go wrong if you buy his safe...Buy with confidence!!!

• Like 2