Sign in to follow this  
Narbuckle1976

300 win mag ammo

I hit the lottery and drew unit 23N early rifle with only 5 points.  I did not expect to draw and have a new scope that I need to sight in as well.  I cannot find Core Lokt 180gr for 300 win mag.  Anyone have some that you can help me?  Thank you!

• Wow! 1

44 minutes ago, Narbuckle1976 said:

I hit the lottery and drew unit 23N early rifle with only 5 points.  I did not expect to draw and have a new scope that I need to sight in as well.  I cannot find Core Lokt 180gr for 300 win mag.  Anyone have some that you can help me?  Thank you!

You have a TON of time to get a rifle figured out if you cannot find that ammo at all. One place in the valley that I always find ammo even 223 and 9mm is Bear Moutain. Stapley and southern. They might not have the exact ammo you're looking for. But they'll have more than enough for you to buy and practice with a different ammo. I hope that helps man

So, whatever happened to when someone comes on a Forum and in their first post they introduce themselves before they beg for a handout?

Yeah, try ammoseek. They have had a good supply of 300WM. But haven’t found any accubonds yet.

You may want to consider a more solid bullet than the core lokt. I haven’t had the best performance out of those. I prefer a bonded bullet for large thick hided game.

Good luck, welcome to the site and post up some pics and a story after your hunt.

Wow that is a score for sure! You must be lucky! Good luck with finding a certain ammo with the Biden effect going on. Just keep looking you have lots of time. Pick up a few boxes of what you can get and make it work!   I drew the archery right before yours. Fortunate for me they havent attacked arrows........yet.

• Wow! 1