Non-Typical Solutions

Bumper hitch vs 5th Wheel

I have owned both and have a 32’ bumper pull now. I put a Hensley Arrow hitch on it. A semi passing or strong crosswind are scarcely noticeable. 

So when it comes to toyhauler is there a brand name that seems better than others, I currently pull a 26' Keystone that I bought used here on CWT a few years back, looking/trying to not get much longer if that is possible.......I don't even have a toy to haul yet :) 

They all seem to have issues of some sort but I own a Genesis toyhauler. I know others that own them and they seem to hold up very well. I have owned Forest River, Fleetwood and Coleman trailers. This Genesis I have now seems to be better quality. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, creed said:

They all seem to have issues of some sort but I own a Genesis toyhauler. I know others that own them and they seem to hold up very well. I have owned Forest River, Fleetwood and Coleman trailers. This Genesis I have now seems to be better quality. 

Thanks 

I don’t know about their toy haulers but I’m on my 2nd Forest River trailer and I’ll never buy another one. I’ve heard good stuff about Genesis and Grand Design toy haulers. 

Eclipse makes a solid trailer. They market under Attitude, Iconic, and I think Stellar. Had an Attitude, 20’, now have the Iconic 24’ .   

• Like 2