BowNut

Not Deer Hunting!

Who all is not going to make it out this weekend. I know I will not make it. :( My boss flew to Wisconsin to see his mom so i can't make it out. I can't complain to much he is good about giving time off when I need it. Just could not work it out this time.

:( I might miss openning weekend for the first time in ten years of archery hunting. I am in Denver for work and I definitely won't make it back in time for openning day. :unsure: I might make it home in time to go out for the day on sunday so I am crossing my fingers. Good luck to all who will be out there this weekend and remember the two most important things, be safe and have fun!

-Tracy

I'm going to be stuck in training on opening day. <_< Although I just got the 26th-28th off. For the comments of why I needed it off... I drew a Carp with a very pointy rack. :lol:

I'm heading out thursday for 3A/3C. I drew that tag and sure as heck ain't gonna waste it. School starts Monday so this is the best time. Then I'll be out there next Thursday even if i have to miss a few classes the first week of school what can they do fire me. I'm paying them... Anyone one want to give up the location of their holes I'm all ears.

I will not be archery hunting this weekend as I will be up in 3b south giving my buddy erroneous hand signals (in case he wants to enter it in P&Y) to a Antelope buck. I owe him a couple of bad hand signals from my Antelope hunt :rolleyes:

I am heading out Thursday afternoon, but I'm not too optimistic. I have been scouting the last several weekends and have not been seeing much. Good luck!

Mark

Because of a hand injury I was not going to bowhunt, but the hand is getting a little better. However, since I drew a tag I have been waiting to get for 5 years, I don't want to bowhunt and be tempted to shoot one and forfeit my rifle tag :) . I am going up over labor day and will have a bear,lion,turkey tag in pocket.

I shot a small buck in Utah to get things started and drew 3a/3c archery tag..Since I grew up there and my family is still there I've spent quite a few days this summer there. Things are looking pretty good, lots of deer and some decent bucks.. Good luck to everyone