Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Hate Me Some Thieves

8 hours ago, Edge said:

The ol lady (Queen of unawareness) stops at the store last night for a moment and comes back to my truck minus the catalytic converter.

The thought of some slimeball crawling under my truck and hacking it up with a sawzall has left me beyond pissed.

The thief wasn't done, he tried prying the hood open too probably after the battery, and damaged the hood release. Took me a half hour to release the latch again, it too needs replaced.

The only joy I got last night was dreaming of how I would have loved catching the bastard in the act.

Sorry Edge. I hope they get caught. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Delw said:

All thieves must die.

that sucks big time, last year the car mechanic guy next door had over 15 cats stolen in one night in front of building and back of building, mostly prius's and those are super expensive, at the same time they took the starter out of my old dodge and left it hanging by the cable and stole the stereo system, guess they didnt want my cat. I was there that night till like 12 midnight so it happened between then and 5am

Nothing good ever happens after midnight

1 minute ago, wildwoody said:

Fxxkers, chits getting worse, they can't even sell them..

There are guys who advertise on car and truck facebook pages that come into town just to buy them. Prices are 500 and up.

Thats bullchit. Did not know, was just talking to my recycler about it.

22 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Sorry Edge. I hope they get caught. 

It's ironic. Had a lady inquire about a horse of mine she'd seen out on pasture less than an hour before the cat was stolen. She bought it sight on scene for the same amount my insurance company priced the cat fiasco at.

So much for a $3K windfall. All so some lazy bastard wouldn't have to get a real job. I've traded horses for guns and pickups but never a cat.

4 minutes ago, Edge said:

It's ironic. Had a lady inquire about a horse of mine she'd seen out on pasture less than an hour before the cat was stolen. She bought it sight on scene for the same amount my insurance company priced the cat fiasco at.

So much for a $3K windfall. All so some lazy bastard wouldn't have to get a real job. I've traded horses for guns and pickups but never a cat.

You're the catman now.

4 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

You're the catman now.

Thanks, no. But if I could have caught the creep, I'd deffinetly put the OW back in MEOW.

StalkingCat.jpg.9f1c9753e3107455f83d5fe6d8239f99.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Thanks, no. But if I could have caught the creep, I'd deffinetly put the OW back in MEOW.

StalkingCat.jpg.9f1c9753e3107455f83d5fe6d8239f99.jpg

That guys a pussy

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

That guys a pussy

Funny I had to read a couple paragraphs on the furry freak. He committed suicide years ago in Tonopah, NV. Woulda been fitti2at their infamous Clown Hotel.

1 minute ago, Edge said:

Funny I had to read a couple paragraphs on the furry freak. He committed suicide years ago in Tonopah, NV. Woulda been fitti2at their infamous Clown Hotel.

Yeah I was just arguing with my wife about whether it was a dude or a chick

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Unfortunately this is only going to get worse,much worse.With all the emboldened criminals now. Thanks to all the anti cop bu!!shoot the media etc has been stirring up. Sorry this happened to you. 

Yep, sleepy Joe says they were entitled to your cat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Need to wire up some claymores under there.

The M18 Claymore Mine – Updated | LooseRounds.com

Buddy of mine stopped over this afternoon and was telling me a professional bass tourney back east had 72 trucks with missing cats. I think he said they got them at the hotel.