Sign in to follow this  
Desertguide

Here's one for all the mask fans

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

I also agree its arbitrary.  I also think they are negligable. But still mandated and up to the individual business.   

Truth be told,  i try to get away without wearing it all i can. But if im asked to put it on i will because imo, its not worth the argument with people.  Ironically we agree and disagree.

At this point I won't wear one unless I'm required to when it's work related. If a business requires one and I'm on personal time. I won't go in. I only wore one before because of older folks. I never really felt like they did anything but if it makes old folks feel safer then it's worth it. On a selfish note... lol... I was exposed when my wife had it and I didn't show a single symptom so I know I carry the antibodies and I ain't giving anyone covid. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Was trained how to restrain a flailing kid while working in hospital. Basically they taught us to have the kid choke them self. Lmao they didn’t account for the head butt that would be the first line of defense once contact was made. 

Buy a mask and wear a mask 🤠  it’s not the sheep thing to do. It’s the right thing to do 

dang, you musta worked in the real bran new baby unit! 

2 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

At this point I won't wear one unless I'm required to when it's work related. If a business requires one and I'm on personal time. I won't go in. I only wore one before because of older folks. I never really felt like they did anything but if it makes old folks feel safer then it's worth it. On a selfish note... lol... I was exposed when my wife had it and I didn't show a single symptom so I know I carry the antibodies and I ain't giving anyone covid. 

I feel horrible for people that have jobs and have to do it.  

• Like 1

I have to wear one to go into one of the auto auctions in Phoenix. It hasn't killed me yet... 😂😂😂

Sucks, I work for a large company that has all kinds of special rules.  Recently missed out on what looked like a great fishing trip in Mexico because they won't let me travel internationally without burning 2 weeks pto upon arrival back to the states.  Sure it sucks, but my option is to pack up my tools and switch companies or suck it up.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HuntHarder said:

Sucks, I work for a large company that has all kinds of special rules.  Recently missed out on what looked like a great fishing trip in Mexico because they won't let me travel internationally without burning 2 weeks pto upon arrival back to the states.  Sure it sucks, but my option is to pack up my tools and switch companies or suck it up.  

THAT SUCKS!!! Man I'm sorry.

3 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Dang dude.  Gotta play the long game to some degree. If you are happy there its an easy decision.  But if you are not........

1 hour ago, Desertguide said:

How about I drag your 7 year old out by her hoodie and see how you react. Unbelievable 

You could...but it wouldn’t be good for you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

THAT SUCKS!!! Man I'm sorry.

Great company that has a ton of lawyers working for them.  Im ok with it, as its really small sacrifices imo.  I couldn't go to any other company in my field of work and expect any different. 

Bright side.... ill have a TON of pto for hunting season lmfao

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Its worth wearing a mask for a lap dance bro

23 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Agreed, wouldnt put mine in that position.  

If only I was doing that stuff like we used to!

Just now, muledeerarea33? said:

If only I was doing that stuff like we used to!

We can relive those memories. I sent some stories into penthouse letters. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I used to go to a certain store almost daily after work. One day I got kicked out for no mask (about July of last year) the store a block away, same owner and franchise! Let me slide when I forgot to throw in the mask. Guess which store gets my money now? Wasn’t a big deal that day in July, I just walked out and never returned. I’ve done that at several places. The places that I absolutely have to patronize that require a mask..... I wear one.

If it's the store I'm thinking of, they did you a favor.

So fuxken dumb, that bandana the security guy is wearing isn't doing a dang thing either (like most face coverings out there, it's just for show).  I don't even wanna think about what I would have done if some stranger put their hands on my kid like that.  But yea I realise it was basically a setup.  Very stupid people out there.