Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

My feet hurt

I have dealt with Plantar fasciitis on both feet. I tried everything to include stretching, the sock strap gizmo, off the shelf orthotics for PF, rolled my foot over a frozen water bottle and injections from a podiatrist which did work temporary. He was recommending orthotics but they were going to be $500. I watched many You Tube videos as well for help. What finally seemed to help me was a combination of using a knobby foot roller massager from Amazon as well as going to Road Runner Sports in Tempe where I purchased custom insoles (they make them onsite and you leave with them for $82) along with a pair of Hoka Clifton 6 running shoes. Hoka's are like walking on a cloud.  Foot pain sucks so I hope you find what works for you soon.

Thanks for all the replies.  Looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet on customs of some sort.  I already have the referal in the works for the foot guy.  

Go get the big painful needle in your feet. Sucks but works. Then spend the $180 bucks. My insurance covers custom insoles but only after my $500 deductible is met. I got a new pair last year after I broke my foot.

Get yourself a tennis ball to roll under your foot when your sitting around the house.