n2horns

SOLD

SOLD

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mfernaz said:

Can you PM me first before posting first? Lol your selling everything I've wanted.

I will do better, I will come over and wake  you up, make you breakfast, get my cuffs, im selling, make sure you are not radio active, then I will whisper in your year a story of all the nice things I have to sell, we will then go to lunch, you will pay for it, it will a very expensive lunch, then we will talk about over drinks and cigars.

I can't keep up with what I am even doing LOL.

• Haha 7

9 hours ago, n2horns said:

I will do better, I will come over and wake  you up, make you breakfast, get my cuffs, im selling, make sure you are not radio active, then I will whisper in your year a story of all the nice things I have to sell, we will then go to lunch, you will pay for it, it will a very expensive lunch, then we will talk about over drinks and cigars.

I can't keep up with what I am even doing LOL.

Now that you are offering this to others, it feels less special.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, cactusjack said:

what time is breakfast?

I was snuggled up with this morning.  You said you wanted to "feel" special, so I made it so.  Special is subjective, many forms of learned behaviors from the aliens, have proven that one can enter and leave areas without knowing.  Later today, you will feel a warm and tingly sensation overcome your body, somewhat euphoric in nature, but not to the extent of hallucinogenic.

It was a good time for me, hope you will enjoy it later LOL 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cactusjack said:

I was giving you a free bump to the top, but you had to go and make it weird/er....

Seems as though he took your “free bump” to a level you weren’t expecting.