Len901

Brunos

6 hours ago, THAUGHT said:

I purchased 10 lbs of Retumbo. If anyone needs a lb or two, I’ll sell for what it cost me. $60 per lb + tax

Count me in for two. I will make it worth your while also

On 3/19/2021 at 7:34 PM, Shane.A.Luke said:

I have a 2014 that am considering selling. Are you looking for a trailer also?

Sorry pm sent

Just got back from Bruno's.  It was pretty busy.  As I left, they started limiting powder purchases to 2 pounds per customer.  They said they got 80 pounds of retumbo (what I was buying) and that it would all be gone by the end of the day.  Retumbo, H1000, H4350 & Varget were all $59.95 + tax per 1 pound bottle.

I bought some Powder last week and was more reasonable then the prices today but none of these powders were there last week

21 minutes ago, Fern said:

I bought some Powder last week and was more reasonable then the prices today but none of these powders were there last week

It's honestly about the same price as buying online and paying hazmat and shipping. Not to much of a difference 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hunting Machine said:

Jesus  $60 a pound?  Does Bruno give a reach around as well for you.  Dam people quit buying from him for a month and his prices will drop.  

His emails reflect that lol. A week or two after he says he got a big shipment and “won’t last” are then discounted week by week. 

21 hours ago, azsugarbear said:

Len901, send me a PM with what you want.  Same for anyone else.

Great service but you won't be able to buy more than a couple of pounds max at probably $60? High price and then a limit! Everybody hang on. Come this summer supplies and prices will be more reasonable.

15 hours ago, Hunting Machine said:

Jesus  $60 a pound?  Does Bruno give a reach around as well for you.  Dam people quit buying from him for a month and his prices will drop.  

4 of your 8 post have mentioned some sort of homosexual act.