COOSEFAN

Robert Dunn's "Skeeter Bull"

Here is another piece of video Jake wanted me to post. Thanks again Jim for a great story and pics.

th_skeeterbullwaller1.jpg

Way to go Mullins and Dunn families!!! It's killin' me not being with you guys this season but it will all be worth it when I'm a firefighting, coues/elk slaying/guiding, (and while I'm throwing my dreams out) multi-millionaire! :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like the perfect hunt that we all dream of! Great pics and write-up as usual Jimbo and I'm proud of the effort you and Matt and everybody else has put in this season. Thanks for pickin' up my slack. ;)

sure makes me wonder why I am not doing that anymore Jim. Way to go guys, Mullins and Dunns. It is good to see you and Mossback working so close together and keeping it cool. To many times in the past things have gone the other direction. Not saying with you but others as well.

It was a pleasure to meet the Dunn family and to be able to hunt with! Jake, Clint, Robert and Kaden are super people and hard workers! Robert harvested one heck of a bull and it is definately a great story! Congrats Robert and hopefully you get the tag again next year ;)

Congrats to the hunter on a trophy bull, and to the Mullins team on yet another outstanding hunt. You guys are unreal, thanks for sharing such a unique experience with all of us.