Sold

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

I’ll take the 10/22.  Where are you located?

In Gilbert. You were first so it’s yours. 

Boy I'd like to have the Buckmark and Aguila but way down south and won't be up that way til Monday or Tuesday

9 minutes ago, Calhuon said:

Boy I'd like to have the Buckmark and Aguila but way down south and won't be up that way til Monday or Tuesday

Of it’s still available I’ll reach out 

Also sent a PM on the Browning and the 2000 rounds of Winchester, but it looks like I might be 2nd in line.....

Between the private messages and the thread it’s hard to tell. I’ll have to do some time stamp research here. The Aguila and Winchester are sold. Thanks Gerald enjoy the shooting. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Apparently there are some other behind the scenes offers going on so I remove my offer.

There absolutely is not. Tannert was before you and he was one of the people that was looking for a package deal. 

• Like 1

@PRDATR No, I offered him on the pistol and a case of ammo, the ammo I wanted was spoken for but he said I was first to ask about the pistol so he gave me first shot at it. I opted out just because If i were going to drive all the way to Gilbert I would want to get ammo and pistol. I think he's just doing what's right and going in order. I don't think hes doing anything sketchy as you are making it seem. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, BigMoqui said:

There absolutely is not. Tannert was before you and he was one of the people that was looking for a package deal. 

LOL we posted at the exact same time. Ill take PRDAT's spot if no one wants it just because of his comment. But please go in order. 

• Like 1

heck I don’t even know what’s going on. I’ve been driving kids around all afternoon/night trying to respond to the 20+ messages I got and do right by everyone. I’m not trying to pit people against each other or negotiate better deals. Prices were firm except if you bought a package deal. Two people came in with package deal offers before you. Actually three if you count the guy from down south. Nothing nefarious is going on. Prices are firm. I went in order of how people responded to me via EITHER this thread or private message. My favorite part is that predator was up. The other two said no or didn’t respond and the guy down south wanted the Aguila and that was sold and wasn’t able to come get it any way. So I was literally about to message him telling him it’s his to take in between the stop at my daughters swim school and my sons work out class. dang. So I guess I’ll update it here. Rifle is spoken for multiple times over. All of the federal lots are still up except maybe one I just got a message on and haven’t been able to respond yet because again I’m literally driving right now. The pistol has had great interest shown for it and honestly I can’t even remember who is up after predator. I’ll have to check but it’s probably this guy tannert. Especially since he had my back here. 
Jeez haven’t posted in five years and this is what I come back to. 

• Like 2