Tac

rcbs charge master 1500 dropper and scale

selling my charge master ASKING $200 it works fine the power supply has been dropped and tapped back together but does not effect operation. 602-505-594four text me if interested in gilbert. reason i,m selling is i upgraded.

Terry

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 5:30 PM, Tac said:

selling my charge master ASKING $200 it works fine the power supply has been dropped and tapped back together but does not effect operation. 602-505-594four text me if interested in gilbert. reason i,m selling is i upgraded.

Terry

If you don’t mind me asking, what did you upgrade to?  My only complaint with my charge master is it’s kinda slow (I timed mine and it’s right at 50 seconds with log powder on an 86 grain charge.  Seems to take most of its time with the trickling).  I’ve been debating upgrading but also though about just getting a second one so they could run side by side and speed things up a bit.  

10 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

If you don’t mind me asking, what did you upgrade to?  My only complaint with my charge master is it’s kinda slow (I timed mine and it’s right at 50 seconds with log powder on an 86 grain charge.  Seems to take most of its time with the trickling).  I’ve been debating upgrading but also though about just getting a second one so they could run side by side and speed things up a bit.  

You can reprogram them to be faster. There's videos on YouTube in how to set them up.

1 hour ago, Lucafu1 said:

You can reprogram them to be faster. There's videos on YouTube in how to set them up.

Sweet!  Thanks!  If I can’t get it dialed in I’ll just buy this one and run two wide!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Sweet!  Thanks!  If I can’t get it dialed in I’ll just buy this one and run two wide!

I was thinking the same just to have 2! If I was local I would pick it up.

21 hours ago, yotebuster said:

I switched to a A&D autotrickler