Sign in to follow this  
Edge

No Mano y No Mano

3 minutes ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

King snakes don't mess around.  Great picture (and your title is hilarious)!

Typical drama in this hood. Seen the King. Again this morning looking fat and happy, always hunting.

All hail The King!

• Like 6

Wow those are great pics!  That would be pretty cool to see.  Thanks for sharing Mr Edge

20 minutes ago, mattys281 said:

Wow those are great pics!  That would be pretty cool to see.  Thanks for sharing Mr Edge

That should be "No mano a mano". Great pics!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, L Cazador said:

That should be "No mano a mano". Great pics!

I thought that might be correct a mundo. My Espanol ain't half bad for a half Mexican

1 hour ago, eddielasvegas said:

Love the pic  and Spanish lesson.  It's not real Spanish, mind you, say from friends from Spain.  😁

Eddie

It's Spanglish!! LOL!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Thats cool man, woulda loved to see that. How long did it take to swallow the thing?

Hours strangling, 30 minutes to eat.

• Like 1

Last time a saw one was in 27 and it was a Mountain King. I did see a Speckled about 10 years ago at some Zoo on the westside and then one swimming in the brackish marsh of South Louisiana.

I've had Corn Snakes, Boas, Garter, Ribbon and Indigo's as pets over the last 60 years.

39 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Last time a saw one was in 27 and it was a Mountain King. I did see a Speckled about 10 years ago at some Zoo on the westside and then one swimming in the brackish marsh of South Louisiana.

I've had Corn Snakes, Boas, Garter, Ribbon and Indigo's as pets over the last 60 years.

You forgot to mention your first pet pterodactyl.haha

I've had boas, pythons and garters.

• Like 1

I hate snakes but can tolorate king snakes.

was out dove hunting one year and our oldest daughter was a round 6, she came running back to where the adults were sitting with the adults kids yelling for the dads to catch the snake. Well I guess I wasnt the only ps'y. they all said no they hated snakes too. but not to be out done My daughter goes well my dad aint affraid of no snake he will get it. of coarse the other adults sheered her one.

so I followed the kids. sure as crap there was a black and white snake slowly going in the hole. it ha about 10 " inchs of tail sticking out. so with the kids cheering and the adults drinking and busting my balls I started pulling. this snake was not only strong it wasnt a little snake maybe 3 feet long.. anyhow doves stopped flying time to go home. kids like snakes in the truck somewhere. I am like WTF. she finds it under the seat grabs it and says shes taking it home. Ok after all it was pretty cool.

get home its was like a kitten to that kid. she carried it everywhere yes even to school. it would sleep on her bed sit with her while she was eating doing school work or watch tv. never bite anyone but would hiss at me. thing was great when friends came over they would be sitting on the couch and it would slither up on there lap and freak them out. Everyone aways had a good laugh. so after a year Mom came to visit. she got off plane late at night and said hi and went to bed.  In the kinda early morning we awoke to a blood curdling scream. it was my mom. ran into her bedroon to see what happened. she was terrified and shaking, daughter couldnt understand.

seems mom was sleeping and the kid got up early and said grandma wanna see my pet snake. so mom said yeah half asleep kids layed it on her chest. she thought it was a toy grabed it to look and it moved.

after 3 years of it we gave it to a buddy, it disappeared in his house and he didnt find it for almost a year friend of his was sitting on his couch and the snake came up out of the cushions and sat on his lap.

he had it for about 4-5 years till they moved. said the thing would go out the doggy door and come back in when every it wanted to.

• Like 2