Sign in to follow this  
Gut Pile

Cable stop alignment

I just bought a Bowtech Carbon Overdrive. Im setting it up and I noticed that my cable is off to one side of the cable stop. Can I rotate the stop to fix this or is this an indication that something else is going on? The valley of the rubber stop looks like it's close to straight vertical. Also, Can I get a referral to a shop that is knowledgeable with bowtech and can help me get dialed in. ThanksPXL_20210501_212611175.thumb.jpg.38fd229f4c49b58fba02059699cd14c3.jpgPXL_20210501_212621217.thumb.jpg.63a9b78afd366d35d0dbd2d330a72f3e.jpg

Man that is WAY out of alignment.  Let us know what you find.  It could be hole in riser drilled off-center, limb or limbs twisted, limb bolt holes in riser off-center, brackets and holes for cams out of alignment, who knows.  Have you contacted Bowtech?

I don't see a problem.  Rotate the string stop to where it captures the string.  Appears to simply be out of adjustment to me.  String stop on my Hoyt loosens periodically and requires attention.  String stops take substantial abuse.  That being said, the bow is new to you and a trip to a quality pro shop is not a bad idea.

• Like 3

Ross outdoors used to be the go to bowtech place in the valley. there downtown phx somewhere