AZtroutman

2021 Fall Draw?

Last year we were already able to apply by May 5th. This year regs aren't even available yet. Looking forward to another 💩 show of a draw. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Huh?

You know the draw for those deer and sheep animals that has a deadline in about a month? The one that in years past they had regulations out in the middle of April and opened the application process the first week of May? Well that draw cycle still doesn't have the regulations released and it's May 4th. All signs point to a completely f'ed up deer and sheep draw just like the elk and antelope draw. They are obviously still struggling with getting their system working like it should or they wouldn't be this far behind.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

You know the draw for those deer and sheep animals that has a deadline in about a month? The one that in years past they had regulations out in the middle of April and opened the application process the first week of May? Well that draw cycle still doesn't have the regulations released and it's May 4th. All signs point to a completely f'ed up deer and sheep draw just like the elk and antelope draw. They are obviously still struggling with getting their system working like it should or they wouldn't be this far behind.

That used to be when you could apply using paper application. I haven't seen anyone complaining about their portal accounts anymore. I believe the fall draw will be ok and opened within a week. 

• Like 1

Time will tell, but I know plenty of people with screwed up portals still. Paper apps or not, AZ is the only state that gives people less than a month to apply for their draws. 

9 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

Time will tell, but I know plenty of people with screwed up portals still. Paper apps or not, AZ is the only state that gives people less than a month to apply for their draws. 

Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes and you're probably one of those ones that wait until the last day anyways.

The carefree clowns are famous for screwing up.  Why would you expect this time be any different?  Port hole what is that?  😲

17 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I bet they will be up by the end of the week.

Weren't you the one that said "any minute now" when we were expecting card hits?

🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Yah man. Just don’t this Time. K

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2021 at 11:59 AM, bonecollector said:

On 5/5/2021 at 12:17 PM, JSR said:

Weren't you the one that said "any minute now" when we were expecting card hits?

🤣🤣

Dont you doubt me! 😂

https://azgfd-portal-wordpress-pantheon.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/archive/2021-22-Arizona-Hunting-Regulations_210428.pdf

• Like 1
  • Haha 2