AZtroutman

2021 Fall Draw?

I'm proud of them. Now just need the actual draw to open up. Found it interesting they didn't put a hard date for credit card updates this time around.

2 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

I'm proud of them. Now just need the actual draw to open up. Found it interesting they didn't put a hard date for credit card updates this time around.

Maybe they’ll hit the day after the deadline and forget the updates. 

3 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

Keep Credit Card Information Current Applicants are encouraged to keep their credit card payment information current. If your payment is declined at the time of the draw, your application will not be drawn. The Department will provide notice on its website when the deadline to update credit cards is finalized.

4 hours ago, 654321 said:

Keep Credit Card Information Current Applicants are encouraged to keep their credit card payment information current. If your payment is declined at the time of the draw, your application will not be drawn. The Department will provide notice on its website when the deadline to update credit cards is finalized.

That's what I said

Finally killing talk not classifieds. Way less tags in carp country.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

That's what I said

You think maybe they didn't put a hard deadline to update because they learned a valuable lesson in the last draw.  Now the only deadline they need to worry about is tags are mailed by August 9th and unless the world ends they'll make that deadline no problem.

24 minutes ago, 654321 said:

You think maybe they didn't put a hard deadline to update because they learned a valuable lesson in the last draw.  Now the only deadline they need to worry about is tags are mailed by August 9th and unless the world ends they'll make that deadline no problem.

It is certainly a sign that they are realizing they are completely incompetent. So I suppose that's one good thing that is coming from it. They do still have the July 26th leftover application deadline but they will just move it as they see fit. Nevada has their deadline on the 10th of this month and guarantee results before the 26th of May. Amazing what a private company can do vs the government morons.

• Haha 1

This Friday in Prescott is the opportunity to voice your concerns about Cameras, Deer numbers, future regs,  Bison rules, etc.  

• Like 1

I have a question.  The last eight or so years I have been applying for the rifle mule deer hunt in 27 in December.  Well, that hunt is no longer available so here's my question.  I have 11 bonus points for deer but want to use them on a pretty good hunt.  What are your recommendations?

3 hours ago, Riesop said:

I have a question.  The last eight or so years I have been applying for the rifle mule deer hunt in 27 in December.  Well, that hunt is no longer available so here's my question.  I have 11 bonus points for deer but want to use them on a pretty good hunt.  What are your recommendations?

3a/3c has the December rifle hunt.  

• Like 1

STC_0513.thumb.JPG.f1c0b702bc224b6b5026602c1ef5b671.JPG3B works for me, pretty easy retrieval just a couple of weeks ago, surprised he still had horns, would take him all day long!  

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

3B that is lol...