Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Where my fellow Doge coin billionaires at?

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I have you as a friend. Im already rich.

Speaking of,  your dues are late. 

I'll send more pics of you next to me asap.  That should earn you a bit more credibility. 

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

I'll send more pics of you next to me asap.  That should earn you a bit more credibility. 

I'm not looking for notoriety in the homo club. Just$$$$

Tanking and you can't sell, to good to be true..

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Tanking and you can't sell, to good to be true..

Itll bounce back.

• Like 1

Never bought crypto but have been looking and trying to uderstand it. Wish i would have bought doge when it was low. Still low compared to some others. Thinking of investing at 49 or 50. Hoping that isn't to high already and that it will go ti the moon. Thinking of buying through my Robinhood acct. Was looking at coin base but fees are steep. Pros and cons to both i guess.

• Like 1

It will go back up, hopefully Elon and Dodemom are out of the picture, last night Hurt but still way way up, gonna hit a dollar.

• Like 1

But you'll go Vegas, its all a risk butt damm its fun.

Just money!, you'll make more tomorrow.  No different than investing in stocks imo.  Both are artificially pumped and dumped.  

Word to the wise... when the whales or big fish let us little guys make a little,take it!   They control the markets, we are just their pawns. 

• Like 2

Well sense you are talking about crypto and something other than the dollar.what do you guys think about this current inflation?We seem to be producing more debt then goods and nobody is working and now states are pulling federal  unemployment to get people back to work. What happens when this all runs out? Am I reading to much? Do I need to take my head out of my phone? Or prepare? Thoughts? The little history I know tells me to maybe prepare like I feel others are doing with this crypto craze 

5 minutes ago, REDTOOTER said:

Fire sale today!  So buy now or stay out??

Yea I missed that party by a few minutes! Deposited some money to buy today before I got ready for work. Come back 15 minutes later and it went right back up. That was a huge opportunity to get in at cheap prices!

I gave up on it.  Such bs that one mans word makes u lose half your $. U guys can have that chit.  Plus tell me someone who actually put cash in there pocket(actual bills) from the profits of this.