Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Where my fellow Doge coin billionaires at?

I put some in Doge today, but over the past week I have sold all my Tesla and bought into ETH during the dip. Even more today when it was at $2,000. Let us not forget, this was at almost $4500 within the past 10 days. 

• Like 2

Meanwhile Tesla is no longer accepting Bitcoin as payment...hmmm....

You might get rich and you might not...I’m sticking with the old advice I got years ago. Invest in things you understand. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5guyshunting said:

If shiba inu makes it to a penny I can cash out for about 120,000.00. With a 150.00 buy in.

Well, they dropped almost 40% today down to .000010, so don’t hold your breath. 

2 hours ago, daryl_s said:

Well, they dropped almost 40% today down to .000010, so don’t hold your breath. 

I've bet a thousand on a black jack hand. I ain't sçared. Not saying it's not risky, just a little bet of a buck fitty. I don't play black jack much anymore😏

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I've bet a thousand on a black jack hand. I ain't sçared. Not saying it's not risky, just a little bet of a buck fitty. I don't play black jack much anymore😏

Yeah, I know it’s no biggie. I’m upside down on my Doge and Ethereum myself, but I’m okay with waiting it out. 

• Like 2

I actually didn't do bad, playing at .28 &.45 working good, building new stock pile.

18 hours ago, bigorange said:

Meanwhile Tesla is no longer accepting Bitcoin as payment...hmmm....

You might get rich and you might not...I’m sticking with the old advice I got years ago. Invest in things you understand. 

This resonates with me!!!

I've been a Sr. Executive in the IT business for many years now.  As technology has evolved, it has been hard to keep sharp with the latest.  Used to be good ol' mainframe, then Java.  Now it's Golang, Kafka, Docker, Postgress, Kubernetes, Elastic, (all things messaging/streaming), and yes, Blockchain.  I spent many hours in my office with a couple of young-sharp engineers a few years ago having them try to teach me the basics of Blockchain.  Most of it went right over my head, but enough stuck that I felt comfortable investing in crypto a bit.  At that time, two of the up & comers were Litecoin and Ethereum.  I got into each of them just over 4 years ago and have sat on it ever since. 

It's been fun to watch the balance on my Coinbase account, but at the end of the day I STILL don't understand the technology at a deep enough level to really 'get' the value (other than simple demand driving the price...).  Nice to see I have a good chunk of it, but I think I'm going to stick to with what I understand for my future investments.  I'll leave the crypto to the youngsters. ;) 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, daryl_s said:

Yeah, I know it’s no biggie. I’m upside down on my Doge and Ethereum myself, but I’m okay with waiting it out. 

ETH already on the way back up.

• Like 1

I bought safemoon today just so people at work would leave me alone about it.  Even though I think it’s a scam. $80 and worth it so people leave me alone. 

• Haha 3

On 5/4/2021 at 7:27 PM, Curtis Reed said:

I’m not in crypto, but checkout worksport (WKSP). I have a bunch in that.  They are pioneers of the solar tonneau truck cover called TerraVis that will be options on future electric trucks.  They recently applied for NASDAQ  

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/worksport-takes-major-step-fulfilling-120000865.html

This aged well….  got in at .27

10 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Anybody keep an eye on ETH lately?

Sold off a bunch of stock that wasn't doing much a few months ago and put a decent amount in ETH, very happy with that decision