Sold

• Like 1

Very nice and should sell promptly.  

• Like 1

Ammo is spoken for 

To the top

9 minutes ago, BigMoqui said:

To the top with price reduction. It appears I may have been asking too much for this so it’s now 400$.

I think your price was pretty good the 1st time, I was tempted but need another shotgun like a hole in my head.

it might not sell fast due to the 30" barrel and fixed full choke. (basically its a duck and goose gun) but in 2-3/4" inch only

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Delw said:

I think your price was pretty good the 1st time, I was tempted but need another shotgun like a hole in my head.

it might not sell fast due to the 30" barrel and fixed full choke. (basically its a duck and goose gun) but in 2-3/4" inch only

I used it for late season birds that were flying high or far and also a band tailed pigeon hunt. If you can afford high brass shells and are a decent shot it is absolutely a killer out to 40 yards and maybe even slightly farther depending on shot size. You can also buy a barrel last I checked for about 120$. But I get it. It’s kinda a niche gun. 

• Like 2

These older Wingmasters are fantastic! Slickest action on the market! Just grab a barrel of choice and there's not a bird dog hunting club snob that would turn his nose up. Good price!!!

• Like 4

Price lowered. To the top

11 minutes ago, cactusjack said:

PM sent

Replied

Sold. Nice meeting you Cactus

Thank you.   I'm stoked to get it.  I should have my 26in barrel in a few days, then off to get chokes installed.   This finished out my wingmaster collection.  12, 20, 28 and .410

• Like 4