Sign in to follow this  
creed

SpaceX

I was at Alamo last night. Laid down on the boat deck and went to sleep for a couple of hours. I woke up and was looking at  string of bright lights directly ahead. I thought the Russians or aliens were coming. I got home this afternoon and started checking. SpaceX starlink satellites. I never knew such a thing existed. There may have been more than a hundred in the first formation I saw. I got their schedule and found two more tonight. First one tonight had maybe 60 satellites. i know, I need to get a life but to see that many satellites is very cool.

https://findstarlink.com/#1586;3

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, creed said:

I was at Alamo last night. Laid down on the boat deck and went to sleep for a couple of hours. I woke up and was looking at  string of bright lights directly ahead. I thought the Russians or aliens were coming. I got home this afternoon and started checking. SpaceX starlink satellites. I never knew such a thing existed. There may have been more than a hundred in the first formation I saw. I got their schedule and found two more tonight. First one tonight had maybe 60 satellites. i know, I need to get a life but to see that many satellites is very cool.

“Wolverines!!!!!” Lol

catch any fish ?

13 minutes ago, oz31p said:

“Wolverines!!!!!” Lol

catch any fish ?

Fishing was slow. Caught just enough to keep me throwing a bait.

10 hours ago, creed said:

Satellites shmatellites... why the heck wasn't I invited to go fishing? 

46 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

Satellites shmatellites... why the heck wasn't I invited to go fishing? 

My thoughts exactly

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

I know right? He tells me about his new boat and that he usually goes alone. 

A picture is worth a thousand words

CGC_Hollyhock_man_overboard_drill-1.thumb.jpg.48f4fdeabbaccdfafe52f49ed8964785.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

sats are fake tech, read the book sats for dumies, it splains it all

2 hours ago, Desertguide said:

I know right? He tells me about his new boat and that he usually goes alone. 

You moved to the other side of the state

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, creed said:

You moved to the other side of the state

Oh yeah... BUT.... I'm in Phoenix Mon-Thur for work. I might be able to sneak off for an afternoon/evening 

That dang string of satellite got us more than ounce. Thought for sure it was space ships. Looked like someone put beacon lights on a long string of ducks or geese. Looks crazy up in the mountains