muledeerarea33?

Pray for me, my wife is already with god.

Saw this the other day and didn’t know what to say. I still don’t. You asked for prayers and I’ve definitely been doing that for you. You’ve always been a great friend and resource on here...please reach out if you need anything else even if it’s just to talk. You’re not alone in this and have a big family right here...

• Like 5

Thank you every one for your prayers and kind words. Funeral today was really nice and I was surprised at the amount of people that were there. She is loved by a lot of people. Thank you all again.

• Like 14

You'll be in my prayers tonight. 

• Like 1

So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent to you and family. Stay strong for her.

• Like 1

At a loss for words other than Sorry for your Loss! I will keep you and yours in prayers. Please reach out to any of us! 

• Like 2

Thanks again everyone. I’m not usually social about stuff but thought this might be the time and place. Again, thank you all. Life sucks but this messed up dysfunctional family here really helps!! Honestly it does.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I am very sorry for your and the rest of the family and friends loss.

I am not sure what happens when we die, but the ones that love and cherish us are left with a lot of pain, which I am sure you are in. God Bless you.

Andy 

• Like 1

Wow, not sure how to respond! I can only saw I have been close to where you are several times and I still can't imagine how I would get through it except that there are more friends here that can carry you in this time of need than you know! We are here to take our turn placing those "footprints in the sand"!!

Prayers sent with love!

• Thanks 1

So sorry to hear this! It’ll be tough for a while, so if you can keep your people close or just get close to people. If you’re around downtown tucson and want to share a beer hit me up.

Hope things are getting a little better every day, still in our prayers..

• Like 2