maximus

A Texas judge has thrown out the NRA's bankruptcy case

Wayne defiantly has to go. If as much corruption has been uncovered as James says, my question is why hasn't Wayne and his minions on the board been charged with something? That would be the Dems dream to dismantle the NRA. There are other gun rights groups out there to support. GOA being one of them. Don't know if it is true or not, but I just read that the NRA spent 72 million on this bankruptcy deal, don't know the actual numbers but if this is true why didn't they pay off their debt,  oust Wayne and start again. I think the way they have their bylaws written up now, it's impossible to get rid of Wayne.

What has the NRA done for you?  Nothing, you got that right!  They got bump stocks banned, they got "ghost guns" in front of douche bag biden, NRA wants to rid of braces, NRA is about equal to the BLM group.  They need to go.  

• Like 2

I have been telling the NRA fundraising callers for some years now - not one more cent until WLP is gone.  Clean up the board, get transparent with the finances, and have proper governance so you are squeaky clean.  I have held my nose and given thousands, patron life member, etc.  No more.

After reading the WSJ article on the judge's ruling and the evidence presented, it's worse than I feared.  LaPierre may well end up bringing the whole organization down.

I have cleaned up a number of  businesses where financial hanky panky was going on, and it is ALWAYS worse than you initially suspect.

• Like 1