Non-Typical Solutions

Any bets? Fill in the blank!

36 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

These folks voted for ______________! 😂

2328127B-8381-42B1-BC6D-B88CA9F1A558.thumb.jpeg.c7cf465ba739a9690c90cd54b3fee091.jpeg

These 2 probably voted for Trump they are being prepared, just like people buying guns and ammo. I have no problem with people doing this. better to be prepared.

23 minutes ago, REDTOOTER said:

I'm sure this genius did 

20210513_075805.jpg

This is an old pic, but to the credit of the women, the meme above says the federal government warns Americans not to. she not american

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Delw said:

This is an old pic, but to the credit of the women, the meme above says the federal government warns Americans not to. she not american

How do you know she is not American??

This picture reminds me of when I had a 4 month old baby last year and couldn't find baby wipes anywhere because idiots were hoarding them. Thank God some friends hooked us up. I get that it's smart to be prepared but you're also taking something someone else might need. With something like fuel... if you're taking more than you need... you're a POS

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

This picture reminds me of when I had a 4 month old baby last year and couldn't find baby wipes anywhere because idiots were hoarding them. Thank God some friends hooked us up. I get that it's smart to be prepared but you're also taking something someone else might need. With something like fuel... if you're taking more than you need... you're a POS

I have a lot of guns and ammo, probably more than i need. Call me a POS I don't care.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1