Non-Typical Solutions

Any bets? Fill in the blank!

1 hour ago, Desertguide said:

I blew all my energy going back and forth with Curtis Reed. More wasted time arguing on the internet... lol. I don't feel like arguing anymore. Everyone have a great evening!!!

I pm'd Curtis and apologized for my tone. 

have a good night man

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Delw said:

I dont need or want the details, there are many people who had "A very Trying experience" for every person who thinks they had a "Trying experience", theres 1 or 2 with worse experience's.  so you aint nothing special get over yourself.

That entire response to you was a joke Delw. Have a great evening. 

Oh no MY experience was tougher than yours and MY opinion is better than yours.  Com on Jake its china town.

20 minutes ago, ThomC said:

Oh no MY experience was tougher than yours and MY opinion is better than yours.  Com on Jake its china town.

Lol.... you're like the guy that walks up after a bar fight gets stopped and starts swinging at people

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 1:27 PM, Curtis Reed said:

The market will dictate value during low demand (prices drop) or high demand (prices go up). That’s exactly how supply and demand works.. That exactly how a free market works.  

Example - Ford trucks. There is way more demand than supply. The result is people paying a ton more money for a truck than they did last year.  Sucks for the lower class consumer who is priced out of a truck now, but that’s how it works.  There is a current shortage of chicken wings in the US and they are expensive right now. I’m not happy about that but supply and demand drive prices up. That’s just how it works.  I guess we will just agree to disagree.

Good debate though. 

You’ve heard why there’s a shortage of chicken wings right?😂

23 hours ago, Desertguide said:

Lol.... you're like the guy that walks up after a bar fight gets stopped and starts swinging at people

Says the guy with the measly 200 post count.  LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThomC said:

Says the guy with the measly 200 post count.  LOL

This is from my old account. I've been around here longer than you have. And if you're wondering why I created a new account, I just assumed my old one was deleted after not being around here for 5 years. Do a search for "Donniedent"... thats me. 

Screenshot_20210516-081914_Samsung Internet.jpg

5 hours ago, Desertguide said:

This is from my old account. I've been around here longer than you have. And if you're wondering why I created a new account, I just assumed my old one was deleted after not being around here for 5 years. Do a search for "Donniedent"... thats me. 

Screenshot_20210516-081914_Samsung Internet.jpg

Donniedent. The old AZOD board. Whatever happened there?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Desertguide said:

No idea. I left there after the Southwest Sportsmans Alliance fiasco

that was an ugly thing. Learned alot about wildlife politics.

• Like 1